Don’t you hate it when you know you’ve moved on, or just never cared about someone or something. However you can’t let go of the guilt that you should be more upset? Take my current situation with my ex friends for an example.
I have actually been better and feel better since they’ve been gone. I write what i want to, I do what I want too. Mainly because now I don’t have the pressure of them telling me how boring or how they don’t like what ever it is I’m doing…Which always seemed to be a lot of things!…As if what they do and watch is so spectacular!
Adam Sandler = Craptacular! #notsorryatall
WIMBLEDON IS SO BORING!!! #notsorryatall
I can talk about Lord of the Rings, I can talk about the Hobbit, I can listen to Delta Goodrem. All the meanwhile without them going “Blergh” or “OMG THAT IS SO BORING” Literally every time I said I was watching something they didn’t like…EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME!!!!
I have never felt so free in my life before! I swear so much now,lol.
The guilt that I can’t shake though is that I feel like I am supposed to be more sad? I’ve known them pretty much at least longer than half my life. Even though logically and when I’m honest with myself that I am so much better off without them. I have achieved so much without them already in the past 6 months. I can’t shake the guilt that I should have been more upset about it?
The first couple of months I kept waiting and waiting and waiting to fall in a heap and it just never happened.
I find it really hard to believe that these pictures were true, but they are. Please press the link to see them yourself!
Amazing photos of Mars – MSN news – There are 31 pictures…Enjoy!
- Start making the candles.
I did, but oh my goodness. It’s been a little harder than I thought as well! I bought SO much of it as well. Without realising that I had bought so much of it.
- Look into labels for candles.
I did do this, I think if I were to sell candles I have to put some warning labels at least on the bottoms of the candles. So I will have to get those.
- Create something…That is something which I cannot tell you about yet, until it’s all set up…Watch this space for more…
This was done! It was my new (hopefully better organised) website. Which you can find here: Lolly’s Library – The Website
- Go for my drivers licence…At least my “L’s”
I did this as well. The first time I got one of the give way questions wrong. I had the right answer to begin with as well! I was so frustrated with myself!
I DID IT!!!
- Go through my pants again and get rid of ones that don’t fit and aren’t not suitable/warm enough for Winter.
I did this one too…But I also bought new pants…I hurt my leg a couple of years ago and put some weight on. Now I’ve been losing it a bit lately. Not only have I been wanting to get rid of pants, but I also have too because some are getting baggier on me now. I always keep at least a pair around whether I put on weight or not. Just in case I put on or lose weight again.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Life Lessons from Around the Dinner Table
Thank you so much Life Lessons from Around the Dinner Table. I really enjoyed writing this. It really made me think and I really enjoyed writing up. Please everyone check her out!
- What do you think are the 5 most beautiful things in the world? Why?
a) Peace, pure true peace. When you see it on someone else’s face, or even when you see an animal at peace when they are finally free.
b) When a young baby smiles, and you know it’s genuine smile.
c) That moment when the sun is rising and it’s just starting to rise on the horizon.
d) I don’t know why but the smell of my dog makes me happy. When she wakes up with me she has the smell and she’s so cute. I love just waking up with her and that’s what makes her beautiful. Whereas my partners cat uses his claws, on my face to wake me up, not so beautiful,lol
e)When you go for a walk and everything is just beautiful. The setting is perfect, the weather is perfect. Even your ipod is playing the perfect music.
- What impression do you think you give when you first meet someone?
I am honestly not really sure. I think a lot of that depends on where I am. Hopefully at work I give a first impression that I know what I’m doing. I definitely know that no matter where I go, people always think I’m friendly. I definitely must give an impression of being open though, because people walk up constantly have conversations with me. Especially “older” people.
- What one responsibility do you most wish you didn’t have?
Vacuuming. I always offer to do it. Mainly because my hair is so long and thick it falls out everywhere! I shed more than my dog and cat’s hair combined! I hate vacuuming though, it hurts my back and the vacuum cleaner and the carpet are really tough to vacuum.
- What is your favorite subject to write about?
This may sound totally “up myself” but at the moment I like writing about myself. I have spent so many years not talking about myself and it blew up in a panic attack and myself in the hospital. So I like to talk to myself a lot now,lol…However, now I am trying to focus on others in the world. They need more help than I do right now.
- What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Being able to wake the day with both the kitty and doggie I love the most, without them fighting and the cat putting claws in my face,lol. A nice bowl of granola and yoghurt, reading and playing games. Probably take my doggie for a walk, because a perfect day would have the perfect weather.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
Just for the people I have in my life…RIGHT NOW…Right at this moment. Anyone whose reached out, anyone who I’ve been able to talk about my issues freely. Anyone whose just let me talk.
- What fictional place would you most like to visit?
Without any hesitation…Rivendell. I have literal dreams of going there. I watch the films straight through (if possible) twice a year.
- Who do you admire most? Why?
Don’t tell anyone this. I admire a lot of people! I have to make special mention to my Gran though. She is what she calls “my person”. Not in terms of possession, but rather the person that just gets me the most. She’s always been so strong in every way possible, as she’s getting older she is losing it a little bit, she’s becoming more frightened of everything. It’s hard to watch.
- Is there a book that had an impact on your life? If so, what was it?
This list would be easier if I could talk about the ones that haven’t impacted my life. I cannot honestly choose, so many are popping into my head.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve visited?
It’s actually the difference between two places. A few years ago I was in American in Arizona and then from there I went to England. The difference between the two was immediate and astounding! It was so dry in Arizona, then when I arrived in England it was just SO green!
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Honestly I would go to Disneyland. Apart from Egypt and Greece, I’ve wanted to go there my whole life. I feel at the moment, I’d be so happy there. I want to visit Egypt, but it’s so scary there right now. Disneyland would just make me happy. Greece, I can see myself walking around and I don’t really want to do that.Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.*I’m going to nominate some people, but please feel free to do this if you so wish and then just link back to myself*
- The Tony Burgess Blog
- Jazzed Out
- Musings from a Tangled Mind
- Simple Ula
- In a Messy WorldAsk the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
- What hobbies do you have that brings you joy that does not include Blogging?
- What is something that others maybe be surprised to find out about you?
- Is there a song/movie/book that has touched you for life, if yes, what is it and if you feel comfortable, please let us know why.
- If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be and why?
- (Going to steal one of my questions) Is there a book that had an impact on your life? If so, what was it?
- Can you remember the moment you went “I want to keep seeing where my Blog takes me?”
- Where would you like your Blog to go?
- If you could have your dream party, what would be happening for it? What would you set up for it?
- What is one thing that you haven’t done yet, but really want too?
- What do you think is purely unique about yourself?
- What have you learned in the week you post this?
Oh dear lordy, Scarlett Johansson has done it again…
It did make me start though how many times has this happened…I started to compile a last, of just the last few years alone.
Scarlett Johansson – Transgender, Ghost in the Shell – Not transgender, not Asian
Nick Robinson – Love, Simon…Is in fact, not gay. Even though a lot of his co-stars are.
Death Note – With the white American boy…Have to be honest, I didn’t even watch it…It was a mostly white cast though, wasn’t it?
I guess I don’t understand in this day and age, where everything is so finely scrutinised…How these studios are still screwing it up? I have a hard time believing that there isn’t a good enough transgender person, Asian, or gay actor…That could play these roles instead?
Now, I’m not big in the whole Hollywood industry thing…I am pretty sure though that there are enough Asian, Gay, Transgender people in the community. Heck, I am sure that there is a Asian Gay Transgender person!
I was on Twitter today…and oh my god…One good thing happens (Scott Pruitt is GONE)
Then there’s like 20 other things that go horribly, horribly, evilly wrong! It was exhausting to read it all…I need to watch cute kittens and puppies all weekend, that was draining!
Linkedin – Activities you can do at your local library for free!
You should check out what you can do at yours!
These are just some of the things that my local Libraries do:
- Chess Club
- Helping the elderly with technology
- Reading Challenges
- Family Histories
- Some of the Libraries have PlayStation consoles…with games