I am going to repost the picture that Becca posted. Just be warned though, that first one, I think, will get a lot of us…
Come on…How could I NOT put this song in! Pocahontas is my second favourite Disney Princess!
I found a few excellent quotes for this one!
If you ever tag me or one of my posts where I’ve asked for help. Too spread misinformation about something you have clearly not talked to myself or someone actually affected by that problem. I WILL come down on you like a tonne of bricks.
We live in a world, where there is NO excuse for bigotry, there is NO excuse not to ask. There are no excuses for misinformation. You’re free to have an opinion about whatever I say and post, but don’t EVER tag me in a post where I’m asking for help. You then use that post to write total and utter bullshit, about that cause.
If you don’t know about something, don’t write or talk like you do.
This is 2020, don’t be part of the hateful bullshit.
I can’t believe I have to explain this to “adults”…
The difference between voting, drinking, smoking, driving a car and getting puberty blockers, or transitioning. One has Doctors, Nurses, therapists and (generally) supportive parents the whole way. The others do not. Guess which one is which!
One takes literally years with Doctors, Nurses, therapist’s and (generally) supportive parents, to even be able to get and actually use them. Voting, Drinking, Smoking and learning to drive a car, does not. Voting, Drinking, Smoking and learning to drive a car, are also not medical treatments. They are also things that not every one can handle. Yes, some adults can’t handle voting, drinking, smoking and learning to drive a car, or even handling a car.
Being transgender is not the same as being a “tom boy” or a “feminine” boy. Even if for some ludicrous reason, your parents sent you to a clinic, because you being a tom boy to them, means you’re trans. It does not MEAN that the Doctors, Nurses and Therapist’s are just going to automatically make you transition or put you on puberty blockers. That’s the DUMBEST thing I keep hearing.
There are so many DUMB things about the whole thing really.
Again, for those who are a little hard of learning.
- Getting puberty blocks or transitioning are MEDICAL…Hence, why they have Doctors, Nurses and Therapists.
- Voting, Drinking, Smoking, learning to drive a car are NOT medical.
- Also not all adults can handle voting, drinking, smoking and handling a car. Hence, why a lot of old people and adults have their licenses taken away.
- Amazing how many Gender Critical’s call puberty blockers, 50+ year medical treatment “experimental”. But the COVID vaccine, a vaccine not even a year old. Oh, they’re ALL for that.
- TERFs are being shut down in the US…THE US…You know Trump Country, yet, in the UK, they are being amplified with misinformation and lies.
- TERFS and GCs are being shut down in every first world, progressive country EXCEPT the UK. Where, like Russia, they are embracing and promoting harm towards the trans community
- Doctors, Nurses and Therapists, are NOT giving out puberty blockers like candy, as some will suggest.
- It takes YEARS to get onto blockers and to transition.
- Even with Bell, if she was to come to get puberty blockers at the same age she did originally, she would be able to get them. She first got puberty blockers at 16. It wasn’t until her 20’s, after surgery that she regretted.
- Keira Ball has only talked, since, to all anti-trans, homophobic people and organisations.
- WHEN AMNESTY AND LIBERTY FOR ALL HAVE TO STEP IN, BECAUSE A RULING IS HORREOUNDOUS. YOU’RE PROBABLY ON THE WRONG SIDE.
- When the ONLY people to celebrate your “win”, are anti-trans, homophobic and Trump Supporters. Common sense would dictate again, YOU’RE PROBABLY ON THE WRONG SIDE.
And, again don’t EVER...EVER tag me when I’m asking for help, in a bigoted post. Especially if you’re an “adult” complaining how kids/teenagers don’t get or understand anything about their own bodies and minds.
What would you enjoy if you could do so without someone getting annoyed with you for enjoying it? It MUST be something you aren’t supposed to enjoy because it is “bad for you”.
I guess the best I can think of, I LOVE Charlie Bears. I’m not a collector, but when I’m really down, I much more likely to buy one. The look I get from my Mum, or my partner when they’ve realised that I’ve bought another one. I just love cuddling them. The reason they’re bad for me? Have you seen how much they are! lol. I cuddle all of them, I never buy one I think I’d get sick of. They’re still expensive though. See, I’m trying to justify it, even with you all, lol.
Is it okay for men to wear the color pink?
Of course! Some can really pull it off well as well. It’s like with any sex really, some can and some can’t. I have noticed though, that when a white guy wears something pink, it might make him look a little more paler. Darker skin men, can pull of wearing pink really well. Like phwoar! I think with brighter colours, like pink, the darker skin make the colours pop out. It does also depend on the shade of pink as well! There are some shades of pink that make me look like I’m pale enough to look sick! So I don’t wear those shades anymore, lol.
It’s like with anything, some look good, some don’t. The paler the pink, the more pale you’ll look.
Can you curl your tongue?
I think so? I can fold it in half, or is it called tongue rolling?
What, in your opinion, is the best room to put a fireplace?
A lounge room, in a log cabin, with a rug.
GRATITUDE SECTION (As always, OPTIONAL)
While Australians don’t celebrate Thanksgiving. Personally, I am still very grateful and thankful that we’ve managed to make this far and not completely lose our minds. Or our kindnesses for others. We may have lost some people and furries along the way this year, but we’re all still kind. We haven’t, like some others, giving into grief and fear, and this year, that has been more important than ever!
- What is worse than a dentist with bad breath?
A incompetent doctor with good bedside manners.
- Have you ever been rejected by someone that you liked, or been told that you were not good enough for somebody else?
Apart from a job interview. I don’t think so. If I’ve had a crush on someone I don’t say anything until I am really sure that they like me.
- Did you ever want to have toast for breakfast, only to find that all your bread was covered in green mold?
YES! How annoying is that!
- Did you ever sneeze so hard that your whole body hurt?
Yes! How annoying is that! lol
- Did you ever buy clothing on the internet that did not fit, but you wore them anyway, since you didn’t want to pay the $5 shipping charge to send them back?
If come across clothes like that I just give them to a charity place. Like the question says “I can’t be bothered” doing all that work, when it’s easier and better to send it to a charity.