QUESTIONS FOR THE WEEK 12-16-19:
- Do you enjoy receiving Christmas cards through snail mail?
I really do enjoy them. I actually went to write letters to people this year. Some of my cards have letters in them, so I felt this year, I should do the same back. When I started to hand write the letters though. Ouch, it really hurt my hand. I tried to remember the last time I just hand wrote something, I can’t even honestly remember. So I cheated and wrote them up on the computer…at work,lol
- Do you like the taste and/or smell of peppermint?
Oh yes! It’s one of my favourite smells.
- What is your least favorite holiday side dish?
Roast pumpkin…I’m sorry! I love pumpkin soup and just don’t like pumpkin =/
- What is the coolest (best) gift you ever gave someone?
It has to be when my brother and I *mainly me mind you* paid for my Mum to go over to Melbourne for New Years. That’s where my brother lives, and we booked them a hotel that overlooked fireworks.
- Bonus question because I thought it was nifty: What is a Christmas song that makes you cringe? (Please insert the word “Holiday” for Christmas if Christmas isn’t your thing or bothers you or something?
Please share some of your favorite music around this time of year.
The entire Boney M Christmas album, I grew up on that one. We used to get the family all around and helped to put up my Grandparents tree with that playing in the background.