*Usually I post this on a Thursday afternoon. I’ve just had so many ideas for post this week, it’s kind of just gotten to Friday instead. All should return to normal next week*
Do you prefer juice or fruit?
Oh wow, this is a good one because I really do love both of them. Especially since it’s Summer here at the moment and during Summer I hate drinking hot drinks and love drinking cold drinks like Juices. I’d probably have to go with fruit though because I can have fruit whenever and there are some pieces of fruit I have all year round. Whereas with Juice, I tend to have to be in the mood to drink it.
Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
I grew up in a small town and kind of still down. The capital city that I live in Australia is probably the smallest of the Capital Cities in Australia. Even when I went to Melbourne…Melbourne…I managed to STILL bump into someone from South Australia and not just that…We WORK in the same building!
If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colors would you use?
I think it was would be very magically relaxed. So probably lot of soft colours, probably lavenders, sky blues…Just think of Fairy and Unicorn colours, but nothing harsh.
Ways to Relax List: Make a list of what relaxes you and helps you feel calm.
- Listening to Celtic music…I just go somewhere with it.
- I love to colour in, it just helps me focus.
- A nice long shower, especially if the temperature is right!
- The Sims 4…It both helps me relax, but it can also stir me up.
- I love to dress up in costumes and wigs I have around the house, it’s just fun. I never post the pictures, but I do take a lot of them,lol