Share Your World Jan 17…Week 4
*Usually I post this on a Thursday afternoon. I’ve just had so many ideas for post this week, it’s kind of just gotten to Friday instead. All should return to normal next week*
Do you prefer juice or fruit?
Oh wow, this is a good one because I really do love both of them. Especially since it’s Summer here at the moment and during Summer I hate drinking hot drinks and love drinking cold drinks like Juices. I’d probably have to go with fruit though because I can have fruit whenever and there are some pieces of fruit I have all year round. Whereas with Juice, I tend to have to be in the mood to drink it.
Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
I grew up in a small town and kind of still down. The capital city that I live in Australia is probably the smallest of the Capital Cities in Australia. Even when I went to Melbourne…Melbourne…I managed to STILL bump into someone from South Australia and not just that…We WORK in the same building!
If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colors would you use?
I think it was would be very magically relaxed. So probably lot of soft colours, probably lavenders, sky blues…Just think of Fairy and Unicorn colours, but nothing harsh.
Ways to Relax List: Make a list of what relaxes you and helps you feel calm.
- Listening to Celtic music…I just go somewhere with it.
- I love to colour in, it just helps me focus.
- A nice long shower, especially if the temperature is right!
- The Sims 4…It both helps me relax, but it can also stir me up.
- I love to dress up in costumes and wigs I have around the house, it’s just fun. I never post the pictures, but I do take a lot of them,lol
Here are your questions for this week
What’s your favorite charitable cause and why?
I donate to a few, but the one that I love donating too is our Guide Dogs. I have a special soft spot to animals just in general, generally because they are way kinder than humans and they cannot speak to us, so we have to listen to them even harder. Animals can bring comfort and a special kind of friendship to those who are blind.
What color do you feel most comfortable wearing?
Oh this is an interesting, there are two colours that I feel most comfortable wearing. When I went to look nice but remain comfortable and more “inconspicuous” I like to wear Blue. When I want to stand out though, I love wearing Red. I have had many people say that “Red” is my colour.
If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? (guest can be dead, alive, famous or someone you just know) Good Question! (Took me a while to think of some answers)
- My Great Grandfather, not only do I miss him SO much, but he had such an interesting mind! Very ahead of his time.
- Gene Kelly (just LOVE him).
- Oprah…I think she’s interviewed and covered the most interesting topics and people, she’s had an very interesting life. I believe she’s got a very interesting and open mind.
List: What are at least five places you’ve enjoyed visiting?
- Queensland, beautiful people and beautiful place…Always semi-warm too!
- Arizona and the UK (I’ve put these two together because I’ve family and friends in both these places).
- Our local Zoo … I know that Zoo’s keep getting a bad rap lately, but the really good Zoo’s (like my local one) are great educational and awareness tools!
- I love going to the beach when it’s nice and cool, not to hot and not too windy either!
- Then there’s my “secret place” it’s a couple of hours drive and when I go there I tend to stay the entire weekend.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?