You should definitely check out Inner Journey Events Blog…Oh my goodness, I am in love with a Blog,lol
*Usually I post this on a Thursday afternoon. I’ve just had so many ideas for post this week, it’s kind of just gotten to Friday instead. All should return to normal next week*
Do you prefer juice or fruit?
Oh wow, this is a good one because I really do love both of them. Especially since it’s Summer here at the moment and during Summer I hate drinking hot drinks and love drinking cold drinks like Juices. I’d probably have to go with fruit though because I can have fruit whenever and there are some pieces of fruit I have all year round. Whereas with Juice, I tend to have to be in the mood to drink it.
Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
I grew up in a small town and kind of still down. The capital city that I live in Australia is probably the smallest of the Capital Cities in Australia. Even when I went to Melbourne…Melbourne…I managed to STILL bump into someone from South Australia and not just that…We WORK in the same building!
If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colors would you use?
I think it was would be very magically relaxed. So probably lot of soft colours, probably lavenders, sky blues…Just think of Fairy and Unicorn colours, but nothing harsh.
Ways to Relax List: Make a list of what relaxes you and helps you feel calm.
- Listening to Celtic music…I just go somewhere with it.
- I love to colour in, it just helps me focus.
- A nice long shower, especially if the temperature is right!
- The Sims 4…It both helps me relax, but it can also stir me up.
- I love to dress up in costumes and wigs I have around the house, it’s just fun. I never post the pictures, but I do take a lot of them,lol
(I’m just warning you all, this ones a bit long!)
Have you ever owned a rock, pet rock, or gem that is not jewellery?
I don’t think that I have really ever owned a pet rock or jem that is Jewellery. I do remember once someone giving me a very pretty rock that was painted beautifully, but I never considered it to be a pet. I had a lot of plush toys, so I never really needed a rock pet, I guess?
What is your greatest strength or weakness?
Strength – A lot of people say that I am one of those people who is just there for others. I think it’s one of my strengths, sometimes I don’t even realise how weird it is how I’m there for people. One particular situation that stood out was after I broke up with an ex, there were all these girls who thought he was going to date them…And he didn’t, and they all came to me, trying to hurt me initially I guess, to get back at him? I managed to turn it around and ended up being their friend. I felt kind of bad for them really, he cheated on me with all these girls, but he also clearly made them feel like they were “the one”. He didn’t seem to really care how much he had led them on either. I helped them and I was over him before they were.
Weakness – As strong as I feel these days and I feel I can stand more on my own when it comes to my point of views and beliefs. I wish I just didn’t have so many “triggers”! There are some topics, especially on Facebook where I still get really wound up and get emotional with people and their comments, instead of just ignoring it. I recently unliked a page because of their refusal to even acknowledge, that men do in fact suffer from family and domestic violence.
What makes you feel grounded?
Spending some times with my furbabies, they just want love really…Except for the cat, sometimes he just want food and for me to let him in and out of the house (we rent, so we can’t put in a cat flap). Other then them, I love having a shower and/or bath and listen to music that takes me away, like Enya, anything Celtic, anything “mythical”, if that is even a music genre,lol.
Would you rather never be able to eat warm food or never be able to eat cold food?
I think I would rather not eat cold food again, although a lot of salads are “cold”…Or are they more neutral? I love having hot food during Winter, it makes me feel warm on the inside, which then radiates through the rest of me. Whereas I don’t really feel like that with cold food, except for maybe ice blocks/ice cream.
What would be your ideal birthday present, and why?
I think it would honestly be that makes everyone that I care about have some fun and just have a good time. What that actually is, I’m not sure.
What color would you like your bedroom to be?
I have actually really been thinking about this sort of thing lately, if I had my dream house type thing. I am really into Celtic and fantasy type things at the moment. I’ve started doing some personal fantasy writing and the music I listen to, to inspire me is Celtic and Celtic type music. It would be fantastic if I could have some sort of office (maybe a Bedroom) where it was inspired by the Celtic theme. A lot of Celtic themes come from Ireland and Irish history, so I guess I would need it to be some kind of nice green colour.
Would you prefer snowy winters, or not, and why?
I have never actually seen real snow before! I would love to see it, but I really hate the cold, so I’m not sure how long I would actually even last,lol.
Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?
Hmm, during Summer being able to do neither of those two options would be preferable (it’s Summer here). If I really had to choose though, I would have to go with a week without bathing, but able to change clothes. It’s funny really because of my damaged leg thats what I’ve had to do over the last month or so. It was hurting my leg to much to move about so I had to limit what I could do. My poor boyfriend with my hairy legs though!lol
- Favorite Songs
1. “Uptown Funk” Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars…Not matter what, I stop, listen and dance =D
2. “Wishing you were somehow here again” Phantom of the Opera…Not a happy song, but it reminds me of a couple of people close to me who have passed and it makes me cry.
3. Anything Celtic, I just love the sounds. There has never been a celtic song that I’ve heard that I hate, the sound is beautiful!
4. “Heart of Courage” Two Steps from Hell…It’s a really short song, but will fire you up!
- Favorite types of animals
1. Lions (they have always been a top favourite of mine).
2. Elephants, since watching the safari drives I have this whole new love for them. They are the cutest!
4. Dragons! They’re real animals, right?
- Fun things for a rainy day
1. I LOVE to read
2. I love playing my computer and catching up on them, or learning new ones.
3. Sometimes I’ll do spring cleaning on these days.
4. Sitting in bed and watching movies and having movie marathons.
- Things I want to have in my home (paintings, hot tubs, book cases, big screen tv etc)
1. I still want one more shelf that can fit even more of my books, but some of my figurines too!
2. I need a lamp in my room,lol
3. I want a whole room dedicated to reading and where I can write my Blog, an office type thing
4. For my dining room area, I would love to have a huge glass window outdoor area, that is connected from the inside to the outside. I have seen beautiful dining rooms that can walk out onto the patio like it’s one big dining area. Just beautiful!
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Sometimes you need something to help inspire you to get out of bed and sometimes nothing makes you feel more inspired and powerful and brings out the magic in you more than a beautiful tune…Celtic music just has something magical for myself…I hope you think of this song throughout the day!
Uploaded by Hedwig Fairfax
Song: Misty Mountains and Song of the Lonely Mountain
Artist: David Arkenstone
Album: Celtic Garden
Link to buy the music: http://www.amazon.com/Celtic-Garden-T…
~ I am not the owner or creator of the music or art. All rights belong to the respective owners. ~