Get to know me!…Part 2
So last week I started off a getting to know me challenge and as I mentioned I “stole” it from Vrushali who found it on ChocolatenWaffles’s Blog. (Please go and check them out!) Instead of doing it all in one go, I am instead doing it in 25 part questions and this is Part 2…So let’s start…
- What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? A lot of the musicals I watch over and over again and I still love them. Except for La La Land, I have no interest in seeing that film again. The other movies I can watch over and over again and still do, are all the Lord of the Rings and Hobbits films. They are just the type of movies that take me away and I love it.
- Last person you kissed/kissed you? It would have to be my partner, but it depends if you include my dog or not,lol
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No, there not really that huge down under. You’re more likely to find people here doing some kind of sport or life saving activities.
- Would you ever strip or pose naked in a magazine? It honestly depends on why I’d be posing nude. I have no problem with nudity, but I’m not just going to do it for no reason.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter on paper? I think the last time I wrote a letter was to Matt Smith (11th Doctor on Doctor Who) but I never sent it. It was just basically saying how much I appreciated the way he played the Doctor, he made me feel less “weird”.
- Can you change the oil on a car? I don’t know, I’ve never tried.
- Ever got a speeding ticket? I have no licence
- Ever ran out of gas? See above.
- Favorite kind of sandwich? Fritz and sauce, I just love it!
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Oh wow, what isn’t the best thing to eat for breakfast?
- What is your usual bedtime? I usually head to bedat 11 pm, and sleep usually comes to me at 12. Depending on what I’m doing the next day.
- Are you lazy? I’m not sure that I’m lazy but I am really bad at procrastinating, once I get going I tend to keep going.
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? We don’t really celebrate Halloween Down Under, but it is getting bigger and people are doing it more often. I think though if we did I probably would have been a Disney Princess and a Fairy or something.
- What is your Chinese astrological sign? I am a Rat. Rats are supposed to be quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind, smart, and lovely. Which of course, is totally true =P
- How many languages can you speak? Just the one unfortunately.
- Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No, I do sometimes buy a Cosmo every know and then as well though.
- Which are better, LEGOs or Lincoln logs? I don’t know what Lincoln Logs are. So LEGO…
- Are you stubborn? Well my Star Sign is Taurus, so the most stubborn of all signs! So I definitely can be, especially if I think the matters, matters.
- Which is better Leno or Letterman? I never really watched either program, but if I had to choose I probably would have to have gone with Letterman.
- Ever watch soap operas? We watch the UK soaps, but they always irritate us!
- Are you afraid of heights? It depends on the height!
- Do you sing in the car? I don’t drive.
- Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.
- Do you ever dance in the car? I dance and sing together.
- Ever used a gun? Fake gun? Yeah. Real gun? Are you kidding?
If you would like to read my Part One…Please check it out here.