14. Write about your favourite movies. (in no particular order).
- Moulin Rouge – Probably one of my favourite top movies all time. Definitely in the top three. I have always loved musicals, and this has to be one of my favourite musicals. The music, the story, the acting, the costumes (I LOVE the costumes). I know it’s not the best singing of all time, but it still works. No matter how many times I’ve seen it, I always cry at the end. I always hope for the happy ending.
- The Red Shoes (Moira Shearer) – I have been obsessed with this movie ever since I was little. In fact, just recently I thought about it and I am really surprised that my mum and dad let me watch it. It’s kind of dark, have any of you watched it? It’s a ballet movie based on the story “The Red Shoes”. It’s a fascinating movie.
- Robin Hood – Men in Tights – If I ever need a really good laugh, then this is the movie to watch for me. Now, I can watch it and comment on it whenever I want. I had a friend who hated it beacause Mel Brook insulted Michael Jackson.
- The Mummy 1 & 2 – I don’t like number 3 and I haven’t seen the one with Tom Cruise in it. It’s just a good movie to sit down and watch. Those two have got a little bit of everything that I like. Ancient Egypt, comedy and curses.
- LotR & The Hobbit – I just love how I feel like I’m taken away into a world of magic. I always felt that Middle Earth was more grown up and was more mythical than Hogwarts.