No idea how this is going to go…my WordPress keeps “breaking”. The link keeps breaking and I have to keep re-loading.
So here’s how my week has been:
- Got a job, I initially didn’t want…I spoke up though, put some conditions and still got it! Go Me!
- In this week, I had to reschedule with my therapist three times, haha. Once with myself, and two times because…well you know, it’s crazy out there. She had to reschedule twice.
- I ended up having to cancel my physio, because my job provider was sick, I wasn’t told. So I had to wait for a phone call, and if I didn’t get the call, I could be in big trouble and possibly get cut off from welfare before I even started my new job!
- We found my Gran (with dementia) a home, and it seems really beautiful. It’s won awards, they have a group that sings…Which my Gran used to love, so hopefully she still does.
- Actually felt listened to to places that I put complaints into. Not about the business, but about specific people. Who shouldn’t be working in the area’s they are *cough Lisa Townsend cough*.
- I was going to “celebrate” the new job last night with lemon and vodka, and fish and chips…I had two minutes noodles, and a can of Sprite, haha
So I need a calm happy song, instead of a excited happy song…I am just drained! Haha