No idea how this is going to go…my WordPress keeps “breaking”. The link keeps breaking and I have to keep re-loading.
So here’s how my week has been:
Got a job, I initially didn’t want…I spoke up though, put some conditions and still got it! Go Me!
In this week, I had to reschedule with my therapist three times, haha. Once with myself, and two times because…well you know, it’s crazy out there. She had to reschedule twice.
I ended up having to cancel my physio, because my job provider was sick, I wasn’t told. So I had to wait for a phone call, and if I didn’t get the call, I could be in big trouble and possibly get cut off from welfare before I even started my new job!
We found my Gran (with dementia) a home, and it seems really beautiful. It’s won awards, they have a group that sings…Which my Gran used to love, so hopefully she still does.
Actually felt listened to to places that I put complaints into. Not about the business, but about specific people. Who shouldn’t be working in the area’s they are *cough Lisa Townsend cough*.
I was going to “celebrate” the new job last night with lemon and vodka, and fish and chips…I had two minutes noodles, and a can of Sprite, haha
So I need a calm happy song, instead of a excited happy song…I am just drained! Haha
As long as I haven’t burnt my tongue, I think that my taste is probably my strongest sense (I’m assuming we’re talking about the 5 senses here) As soon as I start eating I usually can taste a lot in it, including that special taste of “I really need to stop eating this”lol
Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you best? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey)
It’s probably somewhere between Happy and Bashful. It honestly depends on how well you know me, if I don’t know you very well, I would probably be more bashful. I’m still happy, but I am definitely a lot more shy. If you know me well I would probably be a lot more happier.
If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be?
I probably would have stayed 30, but as long as I get to keep the people that I have in my life right now, and the people who are not apart of it now, still aren’t apart of it. That year that I turned 30 was probably my best year ever and I constantly wish that I could relive it. It seemed like once I turned 31 everything started to feel more frustrating, my body just started breaking up/down and I was getting nowhere with getting a library job. If I could just be 30 now with everything that I have in my life now, I’d be so happy.
List of Jobs You Think You Might Enjoy: Even if you aren’t thinking about a career change, it can be fun to think of other jobs you might enjoy. [Remember: This is SYW where even your dreams can become reality.]
A successful craft type business
I would actually love to be a photographer, but I am so self conscious of people going that I’m being anti-social or something >.<
Not only did I get a great accidental photo of this smiling fruit …
but I got it…I got my first step into my dream job =D
I have been fighting to get a position in the Library field, for such a long time now, and in a small town it is an incredibly hard feat. Once you tend to get into a Library here, you tend to be in it for life. Even with all my education and volunteer work, I wasn’t even getting close. I always got overlooked for other people who were already in the industry, but wanted to work at the location I wanted too. I came pretty close earlier in the year, but nope.
It was literally a catch 22, I was always told, you would fit in great here and we wanted to give you the first step in the door, but we’re going to give the job to someone whose already working.
I have now turned 30 + 1, but I thought it would be a good opportunity to write about what I learnt in my 20’s as I now head into my 30’s…Scary as!
1. If you are lucky enough to have a good family, this is extremely rare, spend all the family time you can with them.
2. You don’t have to get drunk ALL the time, know your limits, not only will you not throw up but you wont have a hangover the next day!
3. Facebook does not equal best friends for life.
4. Take all the selfie’s you want too! You don’t have to post them on Facebook or Instagram, but if they make you feel good…Go for it!
5. Make time for friends and your romantic relationships.
6. Have at least ONE passionate lover that you do not date and you can be friends with afterwards. (Be safe!)
7. Volunteer or stand up for at least one cause you are completely passionate about!
8. You do not know everything…Listen.
9. Make time for yourself.
10. Not everyone is going to get married, live together and have children in that order and it IS okay not to have children.
11. If you have a passion for your job, or find a job you are passionate about, stick with it and improve at it!
12. If you have children in your 20’s, don’t let the rest of the world babysit and take care of your babies. Take pride in raising your children and don’t let the rest of the world tell you what makes a “good” or “bad” parent. Don’t be ashamed though to ask for help! There’s a lot of willing to help out there!
13. Not everyone is and will be your best friend for life, but you will figure out who your “real” friends are.
14. It’s okay to let go and still care about a person.
15. Do not let bad relationships waste your time or control your life. If you can’t let go…Get Help!
16. I repeat…Facebook does NOT equal best friends for life.
17. Sometimes you just need a cuddle from and with someone or an animal that is warm.
18. Do NOT stop reading! It doesn’t matter what it is, never stop reading!
19. Go to a local festival, convention, concert or to theatre at least one a year!
20. It is completely normal to be in your Twenties (heading towards your Thirty) and have a crush on a Celebrity.
Have a passion that is all your own! Like myself and my Blogging =D