The Liebster Award – Victorious Pages
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that they asked you.
- Come up with 11 questions of your own.
- Tag 11 bloggers and don’t forget to let them know.
Thanking my nominator
I would like to thank Victorious Pages for my nomination. I am also honoured by the nomination, since they are WAY better than I am at Blogging. You should all definitely check them out! (They are also having a give away right now!)
- Which is your Goodreads goal for 2019?
I think that I am going to stick with the same goals, that I had for 2018, which was 24. So two a month. I met my goals for this year and that was also with a few extra books that I did not included. Which is why I don’t want to change my goals for next year.
- Which are your top 5 books of 2018 and why?
Circe – Madeline Miller
“Hunting Jack the Ripper” and “Hunting Prince Dracula” by Kerri Maniscolo
Lord of the Shadows – Cassandra Clare
Truly, Madly, Deeply – Liane Moriarty
Agatha Christie – Murder at the Vicarage
- If you had to choose between reading your most anticipated release in 4 years from now or being spoiled but reading it tomorrow, what would you choose?
I would read it tomorrow…I don’t think I could wait fours years! Patience is a virtue, but when it comes to reading a favourite book. I have none,lol
- If you could rewrite the ending of a book, which one would you choose and why?
I would rewrite the ending where Jem and Tessa end together. I hated the ending, it was like “Oh Will, is dead now. So we can be together”.
- Which book disappointed you the most in 2018 and why?
Furyborn, I really did want to enjoy it more. However, I’d find that I’d become bored. Especially going back and forth between characters. I’d want to know more about one particular protagonist and then it’d swap to the other, it was to compacted.
- If you had to choose between spending a weekend with the villains of your latest read or spending the rest of your days sicking the heroes of your all-time-favourite novel, which would you choose and why?
I’m not honestly sure what “sicking” means. However I would not want to spend any time with the Villain of my latest read.
- What are your blog goals for 2019?
I am looking at WordPress to use for a platform for a small business, next year. I did not realise how easier it would be to use WordPress for that. I had created a whole website and it got so complicated. I am also hopeful that I would get too a thousand readers and beyond!
- Which 2019 release do you wish you could read this Christmas?
I am highly anticipating the new Kerri Maniscolo, the reason I’m not anticipating the new Cassandra Clare? I am like 99.99% sure that I am getting her newest book for Christmas, so it’s not technically not coming out in 2019.
- Kiss, Marry, Kill! From your latest read, which three characters would you choose?
I’ve only really just started reading “The Clockmaker’s Daughter” by Kate Morton, so I’ll go with “Hunting Prince Dracula”.
I would Kiss Daciana
I would Marry Mr Thomas Cresswell
I would Kill Anastacia
- Name an author, a BookTuber and a BookBlogger you’d love to collaborate with in the future.
There are honestly so many! I wouldn’t know how to list them all. All the ones that I follow now, that’d be fantastic!
- Finally, if you decided to write your own book, which would be its title?
It’d depend on the book to be honest, if it was about me, or if it was a fiction type book.
Anyone can feel free to do this one! You can either take Victorious Pages questions, or you can take them from my questions…Or mix them up! Just please make sure that you tag us in it.
- What are your reading goals for 2019?
- What are your Blogging goals for 2019?
- What is something that you are extremely proud of achieving in 2018?
- Who is someone you are really glad that you meet this year, can be online or irl.
- Do you feel like you read more this year, than previous years? Are you enjoying what you’ve read?
- What is the best life lesson you learnt this year?
- If you could go anywhere for New Years, money not an issue…Where would you go and what would you do?
- What is something that you can recommend to help relax? Preferably something you learnt about this year, that has helped you.
- Do you think you have changed in the last year?
- What was/are you favourite novels for 2018?
- Write 3 things that you are grateful for.
5 thoughts on “The Liebster Award”
Great answers. Very well deserved
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! ❤
Thank you so very much for your kind words and for the shout-out! I enjoyed your answers so very much, especially the one about rewriting the ending of a book!
Have a lovely weekend and Happy Holidays!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hahaha, I hate the ending so much, it nearly ruined the series for me,lol
LikeLiked by 1 person
I get what you mean! But TID series has a very special place in my heart, as has TDA! ➰❤️