So I was nominated by the always funny “Thumbup” to participate in a challenge…
Pretty much I will list 10 things I hate and then 10 things that I love.
Guess which list I’m going to go with first!…10 things I…
- My puppy…I just LOVE her, sometimes you just connect with an animal
- The live web feed that I watch, it’s like a drug for me! It always makes me feel better…Except when a kill happens!lol
- I love my family
- I love Nacho Cheese Dorito chips and Lasagne!
- I love when the temperature in the shower is just right during Winter.
- Blogging! =P Seriously though, it’s been such a freeing experience!
- My friends, family and boyfriend, hehe
- Writing just in general, I’ve started to get back into that recently.
- Music…Especially when I can find the music that fits my mood exactly.
- Open fire places…Lovely…Maybe not so much during Summer though,lol
Now for 10 things I hate…
- People who lie…and THEN wont up to own up to it, even with overwhelming evidence in their face!
- Guys who call themselves a “good guy” by doing something jerky and then calling me a crazy bitch because I refuse to call them a “good guy”
- People who gossip behind your back and wont own up to it.
- This isn’t a “hate thing” but it annoys me crazy! People who make the comment “Who Cares”…Get off the article!
- Food posing!
- Not being able to figure out why I’ve suddenly gotten sick lately!
- That the place I’ve been volunteering at for 3yrs wont give me an actual job, but my classmates are getting jobs after being there for two weeks and no one will tell me what the problem is!
- I hate…Hate!
- Anyone who hurts anyone I care about.
- People who hurt animals and children! That’s a whole different kind of wrong!
So I recently read a really great blog post and a great read by The Zombie Shuffle“Are you a Dreamer or a Realist? (go and have a read, great blog posts!)
I thought that it was a really interesting topic because it’s something that I’ve felt like I’ve struggled with a lot during my life. It started to make me think about some changes in my life and how I’ve come through them. I live a lot of my life “behind the veil”, in a way I day dream a lot. Many times while I’ve been day dreaming, I must look so unhappy because everyone tells me to “keep smiling”lol.
It’s an interesting topic because a lot of people assume that because I day dream I must be a “dreamer” or sorts. So I live in a world that’s full of puppies and baby bunny rabbits. This isn’t the case though. Last night for example, I pointed out to someone that saying “I’m not judging…” and then proceeding to judge someone doesn’t make it less of a judgement. Then they swore at me and told me to “shut the $%^%^% up” because I don’t know them. Which was ironic since they made a judgement on a celebrity that they don’t know either. It was one of those situations where you realised that they are in the little bubble and how dare someone disagree with them.
I believe that you can dream, dreaming gives me a safety net when the world gets a little rough and too hard. This might be by watching a movie or tv show where I can completely immersed into, listening to music and having a shower, writing.
Yet at the same time I am extremely aware of my responsibility as a human being on this planet.
I even did a test through Facebook Who is your Greek God parent? Where I got the God Apollo and this was his description“Your father is the god of the sun! You never cease to bring brightness to a dark world. You are wise and enjoy music. Be proud of your joy, but remember to recognize a grave situation when you see one.”
It’s tough being a “Idealist Realist”. You see all the wonder of the world, but feel the sadness of the reality of the world and you just cannot ignore it. It’s a little like having Ying and Yang scenario.