30. Your highs and lows for the month
- Low – The day I felt abandoned by everyone, that was a hard day. I haven’t honestly felt that low, since I think I was really harshly cyber bullied. That was in my early 20’s!
- High – When they had to cancel the party. But then that even got weirder,lol. They only cancelled with certain people. Mainly the people who had made the cake, and made all the food for their party…What???lol Which was all their best friends,lol
- Low – Not hearing back about anything from a job I applied for, and was really excited about!
- High – Getting asked back to work where I was working. Even though we were treated badly by management, I love my co-workers.
- Low – My partners bad panic attacks. I hated to see him cry over things he can’t control.
- High – He finally understands what I’ve been going through. He also said “Since I’ve met you I don’t feel alone” and that made me cry,lol.
- High – Getting a little extra money from the Government, has allowed me too buy Christmas presents. So even if something happens around Christmas, at least I know I’ve got some presents to give.
If you would like to particpate in this 30 Day Writing Challenge…Please head over the to the lovely “Life, Entirely” wordpress blog post. While you’re there, give her a bit of a read.
29. What are your goals for the next 30 days?
- Well I want to make sure that my plants survive, and if they do. Then I am thinking of planting some flowers next. There are no flowers in my partners backyard. I was weeding, and the bees only had the flowers that were coming from the weeds, and made me sad =(
- I am going to start researching more into my “Witch” idea more. At night, I keep having ideas about what I could do.
- Not deleting my Instagram, but actually creating an account, that make more sense…If that makes sense?lol
28. Post about five things that make you laugh out loud.
- Any baby animal video that’s silly, and they don’t really know how to use their feet…or in some cases, their trunks, quiet yet. I could honestly watch those all the time. Not just for the laughs, but the awwwwwwwwwww too!lol
- A good comedy show. Unfortunately, there are not too many that are not too many modern ones that I can think off the top of my head. I watch a lot of older comedies. Like Golden Girls, Fraiser, Black Adder, Would I lie to you?. The only real modern one I can think of is “Whose Line Is It Anyway” with Aisha Tyler. I will still watch Friends or Will and Grace, I don’t know though. I find the odd episode funny, but I’ve started to see a lot of problems with Friends, especially with Phoebe and Ross. Considering that Rachel was supposed to be the most “spoiled”. I think she may have been the most open-minded one.
- Whenever the cat gets “stuck” on the window. I’ll post a picture below, with what I mean.
- Too be honest. I’m having a hard time thinking of things that make me laugh out loud at the moment,lol. Although people like my partner, friends and family do. They also annoy me,lol.
27. Conversely, writing about something that you are currently kicking ass at
I think that I am kicking ass at keeping myself together, and knowing my limits. I’m currently on a Twitter detox. I just felt like the stupid was really getting out there stupid. I think it’s important to know your limits and to stick at them. It’s very easy to go into automatic mode and just do what you always do. If you feel you need a day off of work, take it off. If you feel you need the day to stay at home, stay. If you feel the need to get out, get out, even if it’s just for a walk around the suburbs.
If you need to have that extra slice of chocolate cake, have it…Unless you’re allergic to it of course. Then do not.
At the moment, I am concentrating on cleaning up the house. My partner moved in about mid-end of March, we’ve only really done a huge clean, once. Well, I have. Even though I told him if he bought I wasn’t cleaning…I do…lol. Doing some gardening on the good Winter days. I am also concentrating on getting the last of my studies done, before the mid-year holidays start next year. I am also concentrating on what I can do before
26. Write about an area in your life that you would like to improve on.
I would like to be able to motivate myself more. I don’t know how many of you read my other30 Day writing challenge Day 17.
That was about my Zodiac sign, and how much of it can I relate. Well stubbornness is probably the biggest way I can relate to being a Taurus. When you’re not motivated to do something and you are STUBBORN as…It can be hard to get over that hump. We’re not talking about your every day procrastination, I’m talking about PROCRASTINATION…
I stop myself from SO much, because I genuinely don’t want to do, if it’s a task I’m doing, because of work or homework. Or that I really scary myself or don’t believe in myself enough to push myself. I am like the Bull, stop and stood still.
25. Think of any word. Search for it on Google Images. Write something that inspired you by the 11th image
I decided to search Google for the word “sunshine”.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. You’ll never know dear, how much I loved you…Why’d you take my sunshine away.
24. Write about a lesson, you’ve learned about the hard way
I think that the hardest lesson that I learnt is that it’s better to be alone, than to feel alone. When my Pa, my mums dad, died. I was in a relationship that I didn’t want to be in. I chose to stay. I didn’t want to lose anybody else. The problem was, when my Pa died, I lost probably the most positive male influence I had in my life. My partner at the time, was not a bad person, persay, but he had no backbone either.
His roommate hated my guts. I think he might be gay, and was in love with my partner at the time. My partner, had no backbone. I kept waiting for him to step up for me, he never did. I walked around the corner and found a fist in my face, from his room mate. When I told my partner about it, he said that I needed to stop making trouble.
We went out one night, and while we were waiting for the bus, there was this group of young guys who looked a little like they might be trouble. I realised after a while, that he, my partner, had gone behind me. Leaving my front vulnerable. Our mutual friend who was with us at the time, noticed this too and we started to make fun of him.
I should have broken up with him a LOT sooner than I did, but I was frightened though, I held on. Went through another 6 months of being bullied and being used as a shield -.- It’s one of the rare regrets I have in my life.
23. A letter to someone, anyone.
You are doing it, every time you get up again, you have another day to make it better. And I see you, I see how you’re making it better. We have got each other hands, holding them together, even if it’s only through air. You and I have both got this.
You’re a good person, you deserve good things and you shall have good things! You have someone who want to help you make good things a reality for you! Just keep focusing on the light, keep looking forward.
Sometimes looking back is just a trap.
21. What three lessons do you want your children to learn from you?
- For them to have some common sense. It really doesn’t seem that many have common sense these days. I have actually have a couple of scheduled posts around that topic, this week. I just find that a lot of our problems, everywhere. Are coming from just a lack of common sense.
- General kindness…By general, I mean, be kind to others. But don’t necessarily just go all out on fully trusting people. Keep a little doubt to yourself, until they have proven themselves.
- Enjoy your life! If things are getting too hard, take a breathe and start again tomorrow. There’s always tomorrow. You don’t owe anyone a reason why you need a break. Chances are, they’ve probably been where you are in some form or another.
20. Post about three celebrity crushes.
- The one that most people know about in my life, probably my longest crush, is the lovely Orlando Bloom. As the years have gone on and we’ve all grown up a little. I think I like Bloom only for his looks. He is definitely not a bad person, he’s a good one. He’s a little…weird though. There’s just something I can’t quiet put my finger on it. I don’t think he’s a “weirdo”, just something I can’t connect with, personality wise. I can’t think what it is though.
- Just thinking about this man, makes my whole body “happy”, is probably the most G Rated way I can describe him, Idris Elba. Oh he really boils my potatoes. I absolutely adore his smile. How he’s just so seemingly “with it” as well. He just gets it. I don’t know if that’s just his sensible English side, but he’s lovely to look at, lovely to listen too and just a lovely person.
- I’m going to combine two here together, for the same reason. After seeing one of them speak Shakespeare, so turned on. The others knows how to move! Yes, I am talking about Lord David Suchet and Channing Tatum. I like a man whose REALLY good at his craft.