Although I feel like I’ve been quiet this week on the Blogging front. The quality of the Blogging has been good. Not only that though, on Monday was I not looking forward to this week. Although physically I am so tired because of different reasons of lack of sleep…Everything that I feared is…
I got swapped when I wanted too and I didn’t even have to deal with the person who’ve been giving me trouble. I got to speak with the regional manager and binga banger boom…Got swapped =D I found some things that shall be simple and still lovely for my Lolsy’s Library Shop…Exciting!!! I also have an interview for a course that I’m interested in doing. I got more work for next week…
I cannot wait for next week! I am so busy every day next week. Not including all the fun stuff I will be doing after the busy stuff.
I’ve been reading a lot of other people’s mid year wrap up and I thought it’d be a fantastic idea for myself to take a look back at this first part of the year, reflect, and then look at what I can do for the rest of the year.
Reading – Reading wise I have been really good in that department. I think that giving myself the challenge of reading a certain amount of books this year. Then putting my goal onto Goodreads, has been able to help me focus. Most of the year so far, I have been able to keep on track. At the moment I’ve currently read 12 out of 24 books, so I am on track still. I originally had it has just 12…a book a month…The reason I changed though was because I just kept reading at the time. It was the beginning of the year, I had all these new books. I was on holidays, so I read a lot. I have actually read more than that, for example, I am not going to put all the books that I’m reading from the Agatha Christie on my Goodreads profile. So I’m actually ahead. I haven’t reread any books so far either, because I’ve had a lot of other things to read.
Anxiety – Anxiety wise I have been really well. I’ve only had one week where I felt like I was falling off, but then I had a good cry and I felt so much better. Than it occurred to me that I have not cried since I ended up in hospital. I’ve been trying to keep it all together, sometimes you just have to let it go. I have been finding things that do work for me and what doesn’t.
What does work:
- No coffee
- No alcohol
- Back up plans ie if the power goes out…Books to read, crafts to do, exercises, series downloaded, food to cook from scratch – computer, usbs etc.
Side Projects – I have been getting together over the last month or so, projects that I have finally decided to do. I’ve got candle making things, polymer clay thing. I’ve also got bought card making materials. I made Christmas Cards last year and everyone loved them, they took me so long to make, but people like them. Whether they were just trying to be nice or not, doesn’t matter…As I have decided to continue with this.
The Rest of the Year:
- I actually have something coming out next week, that I am excited/nervous about. I’ve been getting things ready for it. Some of the things have not turned up, but I’ve decided to go ahead with it anyway. I figure everything else will come together.
- I am hoping to get at least my L’s for driving! I’ve already taken the theory test once and although I failed. I hate tests, I suck at tests. I need to do something before I take the test.
- Reading wise I am not going to change my number of books that I am currently reading on Goodreads. Two books a month is going really well for myself.
- Anxiety wise. I am seeing my Doctor soon and making a mental health plan. Which means that I am going to be seeing a therapist more regularly. I’ve been doing quiet well, but I want someone to talk too about it, without feeling like I’m putting everything on my family and friends and bothering them.
- I AM going to make more of a routine of doing Yoga and Mediation more. I have been slacking off and I have been feeling it!
- I have also decided since my viewership has being going up quite steadily. Right now it’s at 760ish…If I can it up to between 900-1000 by the end of the year…I am going to do a give away at the end of the year, after Christmas. So you can get an extra present!
I have decided that I am going to start doing a monthly wrap up, on some of my favourite things from that month. That why I can look back and smile. What a great month to start on than my own birthday month!
Books I have read: (Including books I have not put on my Goodreads list)
- Truly, Madly, Guilty – Liane Moriarty.
- The Distant Hours – Kate Morton
- Lord of Shadows – Cassandra Clare.
Food I’ve made, or am going to make:
*Edit* I fell asleep in the middle of writing this one! – Too possibly be completed a later date.*