My great grand father has this on his grave head stone…My great grand father was also the one who was the reason, I was the only Year 12 to understand Shakespeare =D I truly believe that being true to yourself, is one of the hardest and most rewarding things you can do. I believe the greatest thing you’ll ever learn is how to love yourself.
“I hope Lauren is okay”.
It’s just a simple message,
So full of simplicity,
But words that are true,
Words that actually mean something to someone.
Instead of Lauren did this, or Lauren is this.
“I hope Lauren is okay”.
This post kind of follows on from the post I wrote yesterday. My brain gets literally confused with certain people though. The people I wrote about yesterday, how they’re don’t think YouTube or Twitter should change at all. How they are so dead set against these platforms being safer and just better mentally for people.
They are probably the same people who say things like “reverse” racism for white people, or the people that pick and choose sentences from the 2A rather than the whole thing.
Too myself “reverse racism” means that you are not actually racist. Reverse doesn’t mean the same, it means the opposite. I also find it funny though (not really haha funny) that a lot of people who claim reverse racism, are usually white. What I find funny is that these white people don’t see the irony in trying to make a special racism meaning for white people either. You are either racist or your not. There’s no other word, no other meaning.
If Kylie Jenner is “self made”…Then I’m…Well I’m not,lol
Stressing is your body’s way of not trusting. Today, trust that all things are working together in your favor! With Love, Dr. KL Author of “Every Day Isn’t Perfect”: amazon.com/author/iamklregister
I remember two days before I had my first panic attack. I was sick, I couldn’t move without throwing up. Yet everyone kept “demanding” that I show up and help them out. I was SO not okay and I did not listen to my body and how angry I was with pretty much everyone at this point. I was sick and they just did not care.
“I know. I know how lost you feel. But I assure you, you will be okay.” I know. I know how lost you feel. How when you look up at the sky, you feel like blowing away in the wind. How you see your sad eyes in the mirror and wish for it all to […]
I have been doing a lot of thinking today and it’s been interesting. It was a huge coincidence that a lot of things I’ve been thinking about had to do with the one word prompt from the Daily Post – Restart.
I have not had the best start to 2018. In fact it’s been pretty terrible, my casual position with the Library was terminated…and no one told me. I “lost” three best friends. I just recently discovered that one of my other “friends” from High School unfriended me as well, but kept my mother…Bizarre? (My mother unfriended her). The poor fool, none of the other girls like her. She keeps popping out babies (6 kids to four different dads) and the others HATE kids…Let alone the lack of respect of her and her children. My other casual job has given me less hours.
However, while I’ve been frustrated…I’m perfectly fine…I haven’t cried once. I am in fact…feeling the best I’ve felt for a really long time.
I know right?!lol
For everything that’s gone wrong…So much is going right! I’m now in talks right now to help volunteer at a writing club! I am completely scared out of my mind, but completely excited about it too…For every person that has “unfriended” me recently, I have gotten close to others. All the people that keep unfriending me, they have always been toxic to my life. Which mean that I am being left with those who really love me and care about me. Getting less hours, it’s been a kind of compliment as well, I am worth more than new workers, like literally…Because I’ve been working there longer, I get more per hour than they do…So it’s not a personal thing…I’m just worth way too much,lol…I have also become really social…I now have the skills to talk to strangers and make general chit-chat…Even two months ago, I would never have been able to do that. Having to see different people (doctors, hospitals etc) to talk about my health and my issues, it’s made me more upfront…This is it…This is me…
So while I wish some things hadn’t happened, or had happened at different times…If wasn’t for those people, those moments…I wouldn’t be here now. I’m even getting WAY more views on my Blog that I was before…I’m not sure what happened there,lol
Uploaded by: Atlantic Records
So this is what “Amendment” means:
“a minor change or addition designed to improve a text, piece of legislation, etc.”
In others words…The word Amendment means it CAN be changed. Any of them. I was thinking about it…I am sure that the American forefather made it those words, so things can be changed. Although I was “told off” and told that the Government can’t touch the Bill of Rights…So why call them Amendments if they can’t be changed? Or if the people really want something changed, it can’t be? Or is it an American thing where everybody else has the same meaning for the word “amendment” and American just HAS to be different with it?
With everything going on…I have noticed that there are words that are just kind of thrown around and people get their meaning continually wrong all the time…Just to suit themselves. Here are some that I’ve seen people use and clearly not understand what the word means:
- Ignorant…This is such a buzz word when someone doesn’t just automatically agree with someone else.
- Freedom…Freedom doesn’t mean it’s your way and that’s it.
Speaking of Freedom…
- Free Speech…Australia! WE DO NOT HAVE THIS! We have an implied right to political speech.
- Relating to “Free Speech” as well…When you are saying what you want to say…That is free speech. Just because someone may not agree with you, does not mean you have no free speech. If you are speaking with no “threat” of your ad being banned, you being arrested, killed or something along those lines…You HAVE Free Speech. My Aunt at the moment is in China, and she is not allowed to go on Facebook while she is in China. That is a lack of “Freedom of Speech”.
- Unbiased/Biased – As well as “I have no freedom of speech as I am speaking freely”. The other word I’ve noticed is when people saying a channel or show is definitely unbiased, when in fact, that show or channel are only showing one side. This is not what unbiased means. Unbiased means you get to see/talk about a point of view from both sides, not just one side. Just because a show or channel may be saying what you want to hear, doesn’t mean that they are being unbiased.
- Hate…Now with this one, I think that a lot of people who use this word start off disliking something (like the Kardashians, T.Swift etc). They use the word “Hate” but that is such a strong word. I think they start off disliking someone or something, but then they become obsessive and actually do start to hate their target.
- “Elegant” or “Beautiful” … Now we all KNOW that saying “Beauty is the eye of the beholder”. I am SO over Trump supporters saying that somehow because Melania is “more” beautiful that somehow makes her a “better” person than Michelle. Now I have no problem with either FIRST lady, but I DO have a problem with people who insult Michelle…All because, and let’s be honest here, of the colour of her skin…First, take a long hard look in the mirror before you insult anyone on their looks. Someone being “good-looking” doesn’t make them a good or bad person, it’s the person. If they seriously think someone being “beautiful” makes them a good person, what’s the deal with Trump then? Haha!
- Fake News … Well this one is a doozy! It’s pretty much used by anyone who doesn’t either a)just doesn’t want to know or b)doesn’t agree with someone. So they just call it “fake news” no matter how much evidence you may have to the contrary. Or if you have the evidence from a website that is clearly biased in the other persons favour.
PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
What is something that people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Complete strangers opinions and lets’ be honest for some people it obviously affects them badly and then spend all this time trying to prove how it hasn’t affected them. I’ve always felt like if something really doesn’t affect you, you don’t spend a lot of time on it. It’s okay to be upset by these things, people are cruel, especially strangers who it doesn’t affect. Pretending it hadn’t, doesn’t help either. You take it on and don’t do anything about it, it’ll get worse.
What quirky things do people do where you are from?
We make up words and for quiet a few years there all of us “kids” thought that the words the adults in our family were talking about, were real words. For example we say “Parple” which basically means “Fart”. I personally say szchikabab instead of “Shit”,lol.
What are some things you wish you could unlearn?
In regards, to one of the above questions. I have learnt how cruel people can be, I wish I could unlearn and still have that naivety that people have some sort of good in them.
Who is someone that you miss having in your life?
The first person that popped into my mind was my Great Grand Father and also my Great Grand Mother, but I never got to meet her. I’m sure a lot of people would agree with me too! My Great Grand Mother was apparently very kind and not much seemed to bother her. She had polio and lost half of her leg because of it, but when people first saw her after the operation they didn’t even notice. My Great Grandfather definitely had an Irish temper, but he generally sweet to his family, especially to me =D hehe. They were also both WAY ahead of their time. We found my Great Grandfather “scriblings” and he was so smart! He wrote things about religion and do we really need it now, he was learning Greek at just over 80’s year old because he wanted to go to Greece and see all the ancient sites, before he unfortunately had a heart attack.