I am so excited to finally get to share this with you all!
I have been working on this for the last couple of months, just setting up. This first week I will be scheduling posts that explain what each category will be. Then I guess I will be really open for business!
This is probably the most brave thing that I have ever done!
I mainly wanted to do it because when I looked at other Bloggers websites, they just seemed so organised and they all had a really nicely layout. I feel like my Blog can, at times, be a bit messy. Which is fine for just generally blogging, but I want to start doing others things with this Blog.
I’m hoping to eventually attach a store to my Blog, where I plan on selling, at the moment, candles. I just LOVE candles! However when I try to buy them online, they are just SO expensive. I figured why not then, make my own, as time has gone on. I started to think, why not share my creations? I’ve made too many and nowhere to put them!lol…For future projects I’m hoping to add more. I’ve been looking into designing cups and mugs. I think of so many myself, and so many quotes and sayings I think of while drinking a cup of tea/coffee…Why not put them on a cup, instead of just keeping them to myself!
(Ironically my least favourite version of Harley Quinn…But you get the picture)
If you read my post earlier this week (Ideal Realist) about a particular Giraffe that the world is now watching, April the Giraffe. Below I’ve posted a YouTube video about April the Giraffe and any questions that you may have about the situation. Direct from the source!
Now, in the video they mention about fraudulent websites that are popping up all over the place. Making promises that they are putting any money you donate towards the Giraffe, which when you hear in the video, they haven’t received any money out of the norm websites. So I’ve posted the genuine website for April the Giraffe, the real one.
April the Giraffe … Official Animal Adventure Park website
Uploaded by: Animal Adventure Park
It amazes and saddens me to constantly read in the news and on the television another life wasted after meeting up with someone through a “dating” site. It’s a serious issue as more and more people take the the web to find their future “somebodies”.
Unfortunately not everyone is on these dating sites to find a future somebody. Speaking from some of the experiences I’ve been told a lot of stories of people who use genuine dating site as a hook up, instead of the sites created to be a hook up site.
So a couple of tips from someone who has actually found her possible future someone online and has also had some interesting stories that she could share with you!
- Do not go to anybodies house, meet out in a public place and in mutual territory…Especially on the first date!
- Meet up somewhere where you can get out of a uncomfortable situation, quickly.
- On the first few dates let someone you know well and trust, where and when you are going on this date.
- Make sure you have a way to get home. Do not let them take you home, no matter how earnestly they offer.
- If someone automatically wants to meet up at their house on the second date, chances are they are only in it for one reason. Be honest, let them know it makes you feel uncomfortable and if they don’t offer another public place, or just quit speaking with you. They were clearly in it for one reason.
- If you feel uncomfortable in any situation, whether you are on a date or just chatting online with them, listen to your gut and stop the situation.
- As I mentioned before don’t be surprised if someone is using a genuine dating site, rather than a hookup site, to, infact, hook up.
Can you think of any other tips you would give to someone using an online dating site for the first time? Especially advice and hints to keep themselves safe?