I just wanted to say that a)I don’t really understand the fascination with the Kardashians. I have never liked Kim, all the rest I have liked at some point or another, and then gone straight off them, usually within the some week. They are like those type of people that go one step forward, five back. b) I am honestly more shocked with Jordyn Woods actions than Tristian’s and I get why everyone is more angry with her than him. (Though Khloe better still kick him to the curb).
The whole point of this particular post though are serial cheaters, like Tristian, and why do people seem to love them just so much? I don’t even know how good of a basketball player his is, but considering you never hear about his on court performance, just all his off court drama, he can’t be THAT good, surely?
I also do not want to #FreeTristianThompson, he deserves to be there and stay there!
What is it with guys like Tristian Thompson, what do these women find so appealing? Are they just hoping that they’ll be the ones to tame him? And why aren’t these women using protection with him either? How many single mothers does he need to create until these women realise, he’s after one thing and one thing only? Why should he commit, when he clearly keeps getting away with it? I am finally glad that Khloe recognised that it is him, but the damage she’s done in the meantime. Would she really want her baby girl to go through what she’s going through, what he’s putting other “women” through? I wouldn’t.
What is it?
I was going to originally title this post “There is no a cure for anxiety!”
Then I thought though, that sounds like a really harsh topic heading to get this post started on and I do not want to upset people.
I was talking on Facebook…discussing, if you will, about how you can “cure” anxiety with good food, lots of exercising…and I do hate it to say it…There is no cure for anxiety…If there was no one would suffer from it anymore. If there was, trust me, it would be the most popular item on the market and would probably sell out ALL the time.
Saying that though, there are ways to help and make life easier…Too “control” it to a certain extent.
Everybody is different and can learn to control it in different ways for yourself. Myself personally:
- I do not drink coffee anymore, unless I am 100% certain that I am not headed anywhere. Of course though life is uncertain, especially lately!
- If I’m having trouble sleeping I use my Atmosphere anxiety app.
- Meditation is so helpful! Make a “space” for yourself. Even if you have to go out to do it. At least once a week, get a space for yourself.
- I am aware there are days where I feel vulnerable, so I wont go on places like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Then there are other days where I feel like I could fight back.
- Computer games, for myself, are a GREAT distraction! I have a couple of games that I can lost in for hours and forget for a while. Then because I’m not constantly thinking about whatever is causing myself anxiety. It calms me down. Especially when I have trouble jumping in Guild Wars 2,lol
Some areas of my life have gotten a LOT better.
Share Your World – 2015 Week #23 and a Poll
For your blog do you basically use Mac or Windows applications. What type of device laptop, desktop,tablet, phone or pad?
I use my Windows laptop, I have tried using WordPress on my smart phone but I just struggle to use it.
If you were to treat yourself to the “finer things” what would you treat yourself to?
A spa bath with bubbles and rose petals, drinking a good glass of champagne. With a tv where I can watch my favourite movies and television shows, without getting a crick in the neck.
Can you change a car tire?
No!lol…I might be able to do it with some instructions though,lol
The 4th question this week is answer this poll about “how you would like to see the question formats for Share Your World”. Feel free to answer the questions in your post too.