Can you believe it’s already one month down for 2018?!
So far I’ve:
- Spent a weekend away
- Started the busy period at work again.
- Started really meditating
- There was one week where I was out every single day…For someone with an anxiety about travelling…That’s a lot of travelling, but I made it!
- Made two different journals…One every day and one random. I don’t think I’ll make a post about them. It’s not that they are really personal, I just don’t think anyone would be interested in them to be honest,lol.
- I’ve started chatting to the people who i watch Safari Live with, out of Safari Live time. It’s been lovely and we’ve talked about very personal things.
- I’m still currently reading the books that I started at the start of the month.
I have felt really busy and that has been great! I think I am finally learning not to procrastinate so much anymore and that can only be a good thing! I haven’t felt stressed out as well. I think it’s because I am doing what I actually want to do. Even getting back to work, I was starting to feel like I really needed to see how I’d go, see how I’d cope. I haven’t been back to work since about end of October.
I didn’t really make New Years Resolutions this year. I stated more what I didn’t want anymore and what I did want.
What about yourselves? Did you make resolutions? Are you keeping them?