I am not really looking forward to this week. The only good thing about working part time, is that when you’re sick like I was last week, still kind of am. When you’re sick and you work part time, if you take a couple/few days off, you can make up for it on other days. I could also take the leave, but we only have only a little over a month left on this contract.
Luckily, I thought that on the Friday I had to get my root canal finished off, but that’s next Friday. If I knew that the contract was continuing, longer than just over a month I would have taken another day to recuperate.
So, I was a bit quiet over this weekend, still have the sniffles. Since it’s becoming Winter here, if I don’t have to go out into the cold when I’m sick, I don’t wanna, lol.
Which meant that I spent a lot of time of the computer…and reading of course!
I don’t get how people actually function these days. There was some good news that KJK has been temporarily banned, I was clearly happy about this. When I wrote about it a TERF replied to me “Darling it ain’t going to last, and you know why. We never lose.” But what are transphobes winning at?
- Abortions rights are being lost, left, right and center
- There’s a video that went viral of a cis woman being chucked out of the women’s, by male police officers. Reported by a transphobes for not looking like a man. Happened in Texas, of course.
- The hate toward the entire gay community is rising. The gay community that includes women.
- During COVID, domestic violence rose, which most, if not all transphobes never once mentioned. There’s no indication that it’s settled.
- Book Banning. Which seems to be affecting women mostly, because women are mostly Librarians.
- The trans gener banning in sports is now starting to affect cis women of colour (as is usual).
The irony is KJK actually said she thought it’d be a good idea if men were in women’s bathrooms, with guns. That is really the only “thing” they’ve “won” at. Since that’s what happened.
I need a holiday from transphobes, lol