So I’ve heard something really interesting! This year instead of making New Year resolutions I am making a list of “Things I am leaving behind in 2013”
I came up with 14 ideas to go with 2014
- Stop feeling guilty that I don’t want to date! Being single doesn’t mean I have to be in a relationship.
- Quit spending money on people who don’t actually really do anything for me!
- Instead of reacting think more carefully about posting Facebook statuses.
- Aim for 90% positive statuses! Limit to one “emo” post a month
- Games Workshop, lol
- Not dressing up because I’m worried people will think I’m too “sexy”.
- Not seeing a movie I want too because I wasn’t invited in a ‘group’ situation…Go by myself and make it a “Date Day” just like I did before Facebook came along! Lol
- Spend less time on Facebook…I don’t know why I do so often, I always feel better when I’m off of it…Once a week I will spend up to 24 hours off of Facebook.
- Hanging out with people who have ‘group mentalities’ and hang out more with those to seem to have individual thoughts!
- People who can’t publicly acknowledge my existence or keep asking other people for opinions of me and not mine own and then call me “Friend”.
- Fake people!
- Feeling ashamed of what I enjoy liking Facebook, I love Cosplay it’s brought a lot of positive things into my life.
- Settling for less!