With everything going on in my life in the “real world”, I didn’t have the time or the mental energy to really go and research into anything. What I’ve done instead is I’m going to write a list of some of my personal theories. I believe that I have done this before, but maybe not for a while.
- I believe that bigots, any kind, are scared, of the “unknown”. (It’s not a excuse to harm others)
- I believe that people who have privilege, don’t understand what cancel culture even is, or pretend to not get it.
- Not so much as theory…but…The moment you become a bigot, you automatically do ‘cancel’ any good work you’ve done before. Hitler was popular because he kept his promises and helped Germany to pay back the debt from WW…You know before the “incident”.
- In all honesty, and I know I’ve only been streaming for about a month. But I feel like the older you are, the better you would do at streaming. Like the younger streamers seem to get really caught up with, quiet frankly, trolls. Or even when someone asks a innocent question and they go off on them.
- I believe that people who say “It’s just my opinion” Truly know that they are wrong. Still can’t wait for that one to die in a fire.
- I don’t think Boris Johnson, actually cares about anything. Other than what he can get out of being PM. He’s different from Trump, in that, Trump finds the power intoxicating. Whereas Johnson is like “whatever…I got Brexit through”. Do you know what I mean? From what I’ve seen, it seems like Johnson just lets his Ministers do what ever they want, and he just backs them.
- I believe that Brian Laundrie parents, know where Brian has been. If these remains are his remains, I am never going to assume that his parents knew that he might harm himself. But one does have to remember, these are Brian Laundrie’s PARENTS. Personally, I would be trying to get my son to turn himself in and talk with the police. If he ran away, I’d be horrified by that, and I would still be trying to turn himself in. But I also get what these parents are doing.