As this clip proves, that tea does, in fact, fix everything =D
Uploaded by Heath Chamerski
Uploaded on 27 Jan 2008
A discussion of the healing properties of a cup of tea.
Being a lover of the books and all of the reading that I do, a lot of the time while reading I will have form of liquid in a cup next to me. Sometimes, honestly, I forget to finish off the drink that I have.
Any-ways I found this list of amazing cups and mugs with literary quotes and funny book and reading sayings. I want them all…I am not kidding! I especially love the “William Shakespeare insults cups”. I think that not only are these cups awesome but they would make for an amazing Christmas gift! I’ve got my eye on a few for people I know.
The best Coffee mugs for book lovers
Okay so I’ve just recently turned 30…Happy Birthday to me! So I thought that I would share 30 facts with you, my blog readers =D Hopefully some will be unexpected:
- In nearly every single situation I prefer the bad guy over the good one. Except possibly not when it comes to Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. I think it may be possible that those movies are the first that I prefer the good guys…Except for Iron Man.
- My best, best, BEST friend and I have known each other for more than half our lives and apart from my family she is the only other person to be in my life that long.
- I am one of those very annoying people that actually does like a bit of everything, music-wise
- Over probably the last 5 years I’ve started to realise that I am nothing like most of my friends. I have completely ways of seeing the world and it has made me feel incredibly lonely, BUT, I am meeting people now and am starting to believe in myself again.
- I am Doctor Who obsessed and I’ve started to watch the original series. People think that I know everything from the William Hartnell years, but I actually don’t.
- Ironically when I started my course to train to become a Librarian, I stopped reading. It’s only been since I started to volunteer at my local Library that I restarted again.
- While most people seem to freak out about rats, I have actually three pet rats and think that they are adorable (I still want a hamster, but they are illegal in Australia).
- I do things like meditation, reiki…I never try and force it down people’s throats though.
- I love to dance! Although I have not joined a local dance class or something like that, I have a lot of the dancing games on my xBox and I play them a couple of times a week.
- I don’t just have an xBox…I have an Star Wars xBox with a C3PO gold controller!
- I love watching Vlog’s, especially those ones of Cosplaying and am currently trying to set up one for this Blog!
- I love the crime channel and for the longest time I could not figure out why. I think it’s because I love that in all of the programs, they find their person and justice is done.
- Speaking of Justice, a role model of mine is Athena the Goddess of Wisdom, law and justice. When I was in High School, my ancient classical studies class was the only class I use to get A’s.
- I suffer from dyslexia and due to large classrooms, this went unnoticed through 99% of my schooling, until Year 12. Where my ancient classical studies teacher recognised and helped me. I know have exercises that help me cope. As annoying as it may be, I constantly I have to re-read everything.
- I am an animal lover, although not a vegetarian. When I was little my brother, cousins and I had a nature club and we took “care” of any animal that we could find. We found lizards, caterpillars, millipedes…Yes…everything!
- I have travelled overseas mainly to Arizona, I have also travelled to the UK. Once I get a well paying job I will be saving to go back there for at least one last time, for a long time. I don’t think it will be my very last time, but it will be for a long time.
- I love both coffee and tea…I have been experimenting with different teas and coffees this year, it has been a good time!
- I am organising my 30th party while I am writing this…I get really stressed out organising parties.
- I am an Facebook ‘addict’ but one of my resolutions to stay off of Facebook once a week, has been helping and I find that I am getting stuff done!
- Over the last year I have been changing, getting rid of and acquiring new things, so that I can have a more “grown up” bedroom. I think I have more toys (statues, figurines) than I ever have before!
- Before I started my studies I was a call centre operator, but I never ever want to do it again!
- Out of all my thirty years I have found this past year I have learnt the most about myself and have noticed huge changes for myself.
- I am more happier being single than when I am in a relationships. I seem to have more fun!
- I am more of a dog person than a cat person, but I love kittens!
- Apart from this year I have been back-stabbed about two weeks before my birthday parties. You can imagine how happy I am that this year didn’t happen!
- I think this year is definitely the year that I have learnt “It’s more important to have a few true friends than a lot of fake acquaintances”.
- I cannot stand romantic comedy movies, the only one I have ever enjoyed was “Love Actually”. I enjoy actual comedies, musicals and LOVE action films!
- Although I am a huge Disney fan I am probably the most realist idealist you will ever meet. Probably why I am still single, I’ve noticed a lack of honesty, compassion and open-mindedness these days. Which are probably the three most important values in any relationship.
- I am girl who does not love chocolate! Give me a packet of chips any day, I have to be in the mood for chocolate…Shocking, I know!
- Although I have just spent this past year trying to remodel my room and make it more ‘adult’ I have just gotten a whole tonne of presents which I have no clue what to do with!