- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Life Lessons from Around the Dinner Table
Thank you so much Life Lessons from Around the Dinner Table. I really enjoyed writing this. It really made me think and I really enjoyed writing up. Please everyone check her out!
- What do you think are the 5 most beautiful things in the world? Why?
a) Peace, pure true peace. When you see it on someone else’s face, or even when you see an animal at peace when they are finally free.
b) When a young baby smiles, and you know it’s genuine smile.
c) That moment when the sun is rising and it’s just starting to rise on the horizon.
d) I don’t know why but the smell of my dog makes me happy. When she wakes up with me she has the smell and she’s so cute. I love just waking up with her and that’s what makes her beautiful. Whereas my partners cat uses his claws, on my face to wake me up, not so beautiful,lol
e)When you go for a walk and everything is just beautiful. The setting is perfect, the weather is perfect. Even your ipod is playing the perfect music.
- What impression do you think you give when you first meet someone?
I am honestly not really sure. I think a lot of that depends on where I am. Hopefully at work I give a first impression that I know what I’m doing. I definitely know that no matter where I go, people always think I’m friendly. I definitely must give an impression of being open though, because people walk up constantly have conversations with me. Especially “older” people.
- What one responsibility do you most wish you didn’t have?
Vacuuming. I always offer to do it. Mainly because my hair is so long and thick it falls out everywhere! I shed more than my dog and cat’s hair combined! I hate vacuuming though, it hurts my back and the vacuum cleaner and the carpet are really tough to vacuum.
- What is your favorite subject to write about?
This may sound totally “up myself” but at the moment I like writing about myself. I have spent so many years not talking about myself and it blew up in a panic attack and myself in the hospital. So I like to talk to myself a lot now,lol…However, now I am trying to focus on others in the world. They need more help than I do right now.
- What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Being able to wake the day with both the kitty and doggie I love the most, without them fighting and the cat putting claws in my face,lol. A nice bowl of granola and yoghurt, reading and playing games. Probably take my doggie for a walk, because a perfect day would have the perfect weather.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
Just for the people I have in my life…RIGHT NOW…Right at this moment. Anyone whose reached out, anyone who I’ve been able to talk about my issues freely. Anyone whose just let me talk.
- What fictional place would you most like to visit?
Without any hesitation…Rivendell. I have literal dreams of going there. I watch the films straight through (if possible) twice a year.
- Who do you admire most? Why?
Don’t tell anyone this. I admire a lot of people! I have to make special mention to my Gran though. She is what she calls “my person”. Not in terms of possession, but rather the person that just gets me the most. She’s always been so strong in every way possible, as she’s getting older she is losing it a little bit, she’s becoming more frightened of everything. It’s hard to watch.
- Is there a book that had an impact on your life? If so, what was it?
This list would be easier if I could talk about the ones that haven’t impacted my life. I cannot honestly choose, so many are popping into my head.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve visited?
It’s actually the difference between two places. A few years ago I was in American in Arizona and then from there I went to England. The difference between the two was immediate and astounding! It was so dry in Arizona, then when I arrived in England it was just SO green!
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Honestly I would go to Disneyland. Apart from Egypt and Greece, I’ve wanted to go there my whole life. I feel at the moment, I’d be so happy there. I want to visit Egypt, but it’s so scary there right now. Disneyland would just make me happy. Greece, I can see myself walking around and I don’t really want to do that.Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.*I’m going to nominate some people, but please feel free to do this if you so wish and then just link back to myself*
- The Tony Burgess Blog
- Jazzed Out
- Musings from a Tangled Mind
- Simple Ula
- In a Messy WorldAsk the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
- What hobbies do you have that brings you joy that does not include Blogging?
- What is something that others maybe be surprised to find out about you?
- Is there a song/movie/book that has touched you for life, if yes, what is it and if you feel comfortable, please let us know why.
- If you could be any animal for a day, what would it be and why?
- (Going to steal one of my questions) Is there a book that had an impact on your life? If so, what was it?
- Can you remember the moment you went “I want to keep seeing where my Blog takes me?”
- Where would you like your Blog to go?
- If you could have your dream party, what would be happening for it? What would you set up for it?
- What is one thing that you haven’t done yet, but really want too?
- What do you think is purely unique about yourself?
- What have you learned in the week you post this?