Seriously though, I had a plan today for my posts. I was going to announce how my website is going to be up and running this Monday. Unfortunately, with lockdown, means it would be hard…as I left all my stuff at my Mums -.- Haha! I didn’t even think this latest lockdown would happen, so now I’m “trapped” at my partners house. My mum has gone to my Grans. So I’m kind of stuck. I had really made myself all wound up…This Monday was going to be the Monday!
So instead, I’m going to take a little more time to read through my website and make sure everything is okay. Nothing like double checking everything is set up.
In the mean time, I am going to be streaming. Now as I write this, at the moment, it’ll mainly be on Discord, via my Discord Channel – Lolsys Library … I am going to try and get it set up in Twitch though. Apparently you can, but I can’t figure it out. Basically is this message if still up, it means I haven’t figured it out. So you have to have a Discord account. With Twitch, you can just go to Twitch TV and watch, you don’t need a account.
I have decided to go with the Sims…When I streamed Planet Zoo, it was just too fast of a game. I’m going to be playing tomorrow night (my time) 7:30pm (AEST). Feel free to join!
So my partner keeps insisting that I should start streaming…Mainly my Sims 4 games.
For those who may not know “Streaming” is where you play video/console games … COMPLETELY LIVE! (Don’t know why I wrote that in capitals)
It is actually something I have thought about, but I am such a noob!
For those who may not know what a “Noob” is, it’s someone who is really bad at games … Hence why I love the Sims.
If anyone out there, reads my Blog and does do live feeds…Can we chat?
Anyone else shocked by this?
Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody named most streamed song of 20th Century – Nine Celebrity
Other things I have not been shocked by in 2018:
- Trump taking responsibility for nothing, while saying he would.
- JKRowling breaking down tweets, tweeting Gospel, while still being problematic. She was having a go at Jeremy Corbyn for being “anti-semantic”While she has Goblins running banks. Which is exactly what people like the Nazi’s used to portray Jewish people as Goblins, taking people’s money. I don’t think she’s actually anti-Semitic, but I think she’s ignorant to a LOT of things. That she cannot see the irony in a lot of things that she says and writes.
- Speaking of which – Johnny Depp “stans” defending that they don’t like him because of his looks. Going on about how about Amber Heard was arrested for assaulting her ex. While her ex says herself it was a wrongful arrest. Oh yeah, you do!
- Pro-“lifers” being more “pro-fetus”, than actual life.
- Trump Christian supporters…Not being actual Christian-like.
- Trump taking away protections for endangered animals.
- Panda’s numbers going up, after being looked after…You know, not killed. Actual conservation. None of this “We hunt to conserve”.
- People who bit$h about others, bitching about me all over their Facebooks *rolls eyes* If they talk about others like that behind their backs, what makes you think they’re not doing it to you?
- CK Louis and his most recent “jokes”.
I watch and have a few friends that stream and it seems like it would be so much fun too do! However a lot of my friends who do Stream say that it’s much more horrible for girls. They get targeted a lot!
Where does one start with Streaming anyway?
The most interesting game I probably play is The Sims. I do play Guild Wars 2 as well, but since I am part of a Guild, I can’t really use them as well.