Share Your World…Feb Week 2
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I have to have them tucked out and I hate when I go into Hotels and they’re all tucked. I feel bad that they’ve gone to such an effort, but I just get so claustrophobic with tucked in sheets.
Have you stolen a street sign before?
Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
We don’t really have coupons here, I know that we do. Just not a lot of people use them, in fact, there’s only person I know in the whole of Australia that does use. He is always looking for a good deal though.
Do you have freckles?
Yes I do, I have quiet a few and some of them are really weirdly placed. By that I mean I a lot of my freckles come in groups of three. Whether that be in a line or in a triangle shape, they always come in threes.
Get to Know the Blogger: 100 Questions No One Ever Asks Tag
I found this Tag on Vrushali Blog (you should all go and have a look here) They found it on ChocolatenWaffles’s Blog. Please go and have a look at both of them. I am doing it a little differently, because there are 100 questions in all. I am going to be breaking it up into 4 different entries over the month of February (that would make it 25 questions each time).
So let’s begin!
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? There’s a reason I do not watch scary movies before going to bed, and this is one of them. I can sleep with either the doors open or closed. Although I do tend to sleep with them closed, because if I can see the clothes in there, I may start thinking to myself to have a clean out. Actually I probably would.
- Do you take the shampoo or conditioner bottles from hotels? No, I have never done this. I have no problem with other people doing it, and I don’t stop them. I just don’t do it myself.
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in? I get too claustrophobic to sleep tucked into sheets. It’s actually one of the things I hate about sleeping in a hotel. They’ve gone to such a effort for my bed to be nice, that I don’t like to un-tuck them,lol
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Not really interested in stealing street signs.
- Do you like to use post-it notes? I do use them and I am honestly surprised that I don’t just have a notebook or something made out of post-it notes. Actually…That is a really AMAZING idea!
- Do you cut out coupons but never use them? Usually when I cut them out I use them.
- Would you rather be attacked by a bear or bees? I am allergic to Bees, so if they got me in the right spot, that could be deadly for me. So could a bear though!
- Do you have freckles? I do! My freckles are really odd as well, because 90% of them are in groups of three, in some way or another. I’ve got three in a triangle, three in a line, etc.
- Do you always smile for pictures? Depends, not all the time. It really does depend on the situation. It depends what it’s for.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? I have a few, how do I number it to just one? The one that’s annoying me at the moment are people who just make insensitive and unnecessary cruel comments. Then get all mad when you call them out on it. I’ve gotten into a few fights who call other people ‘too’ sensitive and then when I’ve questioned, politely, why did they make the comment. They get SO upset. It’s like people really think they can say something horrible and everyone’s just going to agree with them?
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I only do when I think about it.
- Have you ever peed in the woods? I have.
- What about pooped in the woods? I haven’t, but if I REALLY had too (we all know what I mean) I would.
- Do you ever dance when there is no music playing? Of course! I don’t know if it was because I was a professional dancer for a good half of my life, but I just find myself dancing in all sorts of places and situations.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? I haven’t for a really long time, I think the last time I did was possibly in High School, so that was just a little…a little…over a decade ago.
- How many people have you slept with? A lady never tells ~.^ Plus it’s still not “Alright” for me to have slept with anyone, according to the public,lol
- What size is your bed? My is a Queen…I think?
- What is your song of the week? In all honesty I don’t have a “song of the week” I have just been listening to my Beauty and the Beast soundtrack, over and over again.
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course it is and sometimes they even look better than girls in it! I personally think there somethings gorgeous about a man who has the confidence to wear pink.
- Do you still watch cartoons? Yes, and I will probably will for a very long time as well. There are some good cartoons out there and Disney/Pixar etc are all cartoons too.
- What’s your least favorite movie? I can’t think of a specific movie, but I am really not a fan of plain romance movies. I just find them boring and pretty predictable. I have never seen a Ryan Gosling movie! I even prefer those Sharknado movies over the romance movies, they give me a good laugh.
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had any? You think I’d tell you?
- What do you drink with dinner? It depends on the dinner and my mood sometimes. If it’s something more casual, generally a cool drink like water or a soft drink, maybe a juice. If it’s more fancy something alcoholic. Like I said though it can depend on my mood, if it’s been a rough day I may want something more alcoholic with my dinner.
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Barbecue sauce!
- What is your favorite food? Lasagna. It’s pretty much the only food I can eat when I don’t want to eat anything.
Copying is something that is a HUGE issue in the world of Nerds and Geeks. Making sure games aren’t the same, making sure that people aren’t selling unauthorised copies, or just making straight out copies of another artist’s work. It can be a huge problem as a lot of it can be just an interpretation.
There was an incident last year involving a Cosplayer that I follow. They are usually such fighters for not copying other people’s work, until they wanted to sell some tops of their own. This group of Cosplayers are usually the first to jump all over anyone who copies another artists work. Yet, for some reason when they designed a top that was seen to be very close to the WuTang Clan symbol. They decided that it was alright to continue with selling it and the person who reported them was just letting other people down, as their top ended up being banned.
The thing that I found odd about the whole thing was that, people were attacking the person who reported the tops. Now the person (I have no idea if they were female or male) was a jerk and they were taking a little bit too much pleasure on getting the top banned…But they were right. The symbol was very similar to the WuTang symbol. If it wasn’t, it would have never been banned. So why the hate when you’re doing exactly what you preach against?
This or That #47
Are you typically hesitant about lending your books to others?
“It depends” is not an option
I feel like I need to insert the hashtag #sorrynotsorry…But I always feel hesitant, it doesn’t even matter if I have lent a book/movie to them before and they returned it…You just don’t know what’s going to happen, it might be that one time you lend your book out and they just never return, you might never see them again. So even though I might lend my book out, I have so much hesitation in my mind.