SO it’s a Saturday Night here and it’s all warm and uncomfortable “Down Under”. Been trying to think of what to do, since I have the house to myself tonight.
The reason I am writing this Blog is because thinking of what has happened this week, I’ve never felt more alone and felt more like I wish that I had at least one person who lived in my country, actually would talk to me about my problems and someone I could actually rely on. Then I started to feel really down about myself.
Then I thought to myself, I shouldn’t feel sad! There is so much that I can be grateful about and SO WHAT if I’m not going out this weekend. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, I even looked up some online dating sites. I’ve made a promise to myself. If I don’t meet someone between now and the New Years. As soon as the New Year happens I will be registering onto one of those dating sites. I’ve already seen one or two guys I actually liked the look of.
Here are some rules for surviving a single night by yourself:
- Do NOT watch videos, listen to songs and watch tv shows that say how horrible being single is.
- Buy yourself that food you can eat when no one else is around
- Drink all the bad things, but do not get drunk!
- Dress in the most comfortable clothing you own.
- Dance like no one is watching and turn that music up LOUD!
- Stay OFF of Facebook
- Turn off your phone (or at least keep it on vibrate).
I promise you, you follow those steps and you will have a very successful single night in =D In fact you may never want to go out ever again!
Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Official Video)
Music video by Cyndi Lauper performing Girls Just Want To Have Fun. (C) 1983 Sony BMG Music Entertainment