Is it always Sleepy Joe with Trump supporters, because he CAN sleep at night? Joe Biden knows that he’s done nothing wrong? Whereas Trump is always and will always be #alwaysawakeTrump because he does care about others think about him? It’s just funny that whenever a Trump supporter supports Trump. I’ve noticed that a lot of them have a quote saying that “a lion never loses sleep over the opinions of sheep”…Except Trump is always awake, he has admitted several times that he doesn’t sleep well.
Share Your World…
Do you snore? How do you know it, if you do?
I think I do, but not all the time. It seems to happen a lot when I have a cold, or the weather is a bit colder. My partner told me, he’s definitely a snorer though. Sometimes it drives me so nuts, so I have to wake him. At the moment I haven’t been, because he’s just bought a house and he’s just started work again for the year (he’s a teacher). So if he can sleep I let him.
What do you find funny? (credit for question given to Rory and this post in particular:
What was the last furry thing you touched?
Well considering I’m sleeping when this will be posted, I have a couple of plushies on my bed. So, I’ve probably hugged them before I fell asleep, or at least laid down with them in some way.
How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
Where did this question come from this week?lol. I really had to think about it. The only thing I could think of was to cuff them to the top of their bottoms? If they have hook or something? But then what if they don’t. You’d have to handcuff them to yourself, maybe? I think I’ve seen on the tv them doing that, but mainly on tv shows and the movies. Whether or not that happens in real life, I’m not sure. I watch a UK show called “Death in Paradise” absolutely love it. There was one episode where the lead detective was handcuffed to a criminal, and the criminal was killed…while handcuffed to the detective.
An Attitude of Gratitude
This week I challenge you to list five things you’re grateful for. Credit to this goes to Sadje ( https://lifeafter50forwomen.com/ ) because she’s started a challenge to do that daily. #5 Things. Daunting? Well it is to me! I’d have trouble finding five one time, let alone each day.
- As always I am very grateful for both the furbabies being here still. They both have different issues and my mum is always talking about how the Chihuahua is probably going to die soon. I hate it when she talks about it, because yes, she is slowing down, and she’s completely deaf. But she’s fine. I think she’ll be good for at least another year. The way my mum talks though, you’d think it’s going to be next week and I hate it. The cat is still twitching, but no fits. So I suspect he will be with us for a long time yet,lol.
- For all the work I’m getting at the moment. I found out our CEO really doesn’t like Casuals. So end of March, I have NO idea what’s going to happen. I’m working a lot, so making a lot of money. Which I need for the dentist and my partners moving house. His mortgage brother underestimated how much one fee will be. It’s going to be about $6000. SOo I might need to help him.
- My mum. My mum offered my partner some money when the mortgage broker forgot a pretty big fee (over $6000). Even my own partners family offered him nothing, my Mum did. Even though she can’t afford it. She knows he’ll be able to pay her back pretty quickly.
- Someone made the movie LotR and The Hobbit in my life time.
- David Suchet … Now HE is an actor!
Share Your World, Feb Wk3, 2019
If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would probably just play my favourite computer games. Learning how to stream, so I can then start streaming =D I’d probably also so more crafty type things. I always want too, but especially lately with everything that’s going on in my personal life. I am just getting so tired and coming off my anxiety tablets hasn’t really helped.
What job would you be terrible at?
I’ve already done it…for a month…Should tell you something. I was trying to sell things over the phone. I am just not a pushy kind of person and after like 3 weeks, we all realised I had been doing it wrong anyway.
When was the last time you climbed a tree?
It would definitely have to be years, because I can’t even remember. I remember though the last time I hugged a tree. I was happy!
Do you count your steps?
Sometimes I do actually, if I am by myself and I don’t really want to be disturbed, but I forgot my music. I will do it, gives my brain something to do.
Bonus question (just because it’s really silly) What’s the dumbest way you’ve injured yourself?
I am constantly tripping UP the stairs!lol…I tend to get loose pants and skirts, because it put less pressure on my stomach, which makes me feel not good when I travel. So a lot of my bottoms are loose at the bottom, so I tend to trip on them going up the stairs.
Share Your World, May, Week 4, 2018
Share Your World, May 28th, 2018
If you were to pack a basket for pinic lunch, what would be in your basket?
A nice sandwich with probably that yellow pickled stuff (I have honestly forgotten what it’s called) and either turkey or ham. Either that or Cranberry sauce/jam with Turkey amd lettuce (usually I enjoy those around more Christmas time). At the moment I am nearly obsessed with drinking lemon, lime and bitters. I say nearly because I don’t only drink them. If it’s cold, I’ll have a tea in my travel mug.
Probably some sort of cookie as well. I actually dont like bringing cakes to a picnic. They get so messy and you have to find a space for them, they’re just not very convienent at a picnic.
On a vacation what you would require in any place that you sleep?
Something good to actually lie on! I have tried camping, I am no good at it. I can do it for maybe one night, but after that. A good old nope,lol…Actually if the tents came with good bedding, I’d probably be alright with that.
If you were to buy a new house/apartment what is the top three items on your wish list?
- I would wish two bathrooms and they don’t have to be two fully decked out. Actually maybe two toilets. At least two rooms that have toilets in them.
- A pool. It’d be so handy to have a pool with appropriate shading, especially during Summer. My partner is looking for a house at the beginning, I keep asking him to get one with a pool…Nope,lol…It doesn’t have to be huge!lol
- A heater that works properly. My partners current rental property has the worst heater ever! The temperature thing has gone and it just get’s hotter and hotter. I actually came close to having heat stroke last year, in the middle of Winter!
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
Share Your World … Dec, Week 3, 2017
Share Your World – December 18, 2017
If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
It would definitely be for the yard work! The most I have ever done is water the garden, or replace water when I get flowers. I am really not a “green thumb” type person. Funny story, I was asking questions about herbs for someone else on Facebook. That year for Christmas everyone gave me presents that had to do with gardening, because they thought I had taken it up. I guess they didn’t believe me this time when I said “Asking for a friend”lol
If you were to move and your home came fully furnished with everything you ever wanted, list at least three things from your old house you wish to retain?
I am currently moving between my mums house and my partners.
My mums shower…Everyone loves our shower, I miss my showers when I stay over at my partners.
My Mums couch, it’s just such a comfy place to sleep on! We have all fallen asleep and slept on it many a night.
My own bed, I love the bed cover, the pillow covers and I just fall asleep so easily…It’s all about the sleeping for me!lol
What calms you down?
I find that it depends on the situation what helps me to feel more calm. At the moment I have been listening to Celtic Music. I’ve been sitting down at the man-made wetlands and just putting my iPod and listening to Celtic music. I swear I must have been there in a past life or something. Mainly at the moment I’ve been listening to “Celtic Woman”. Especially this song! Listen to it full volume!
Uploaded by: CelticWomanVEVO
What inspired you or what did you appreciate this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
October Health Goals
I think to start off this month of health goals I am definitely going to stick with having a cup of water every day and a piece of fruit at least three times a week. Just doing these two alone made me feel so much more better.
- I’ve decided to change my meditations to my health goals, since it’s just as important to take care of my mental health. I want to increase my meditations to 3 times a week. Twice a week is fine, but I feel like I could better if I do it three times a week.
- I’m also looking at getting my meditations onto my iPod, so I can listen too them when I’m on the bus or start getting anxious in public.
- I need to do stretches again to make my legs strong again. I need to find an app or some kind of video I can do stretches too. I’ll be doing this three times a week once I find a suitable exercise.
- I’ll also be keeping up with the Fitness Marshall, but switching up the songs.
- I also want to find a lotion that will help give me less “blemishes”. I’m 33 and I still get blemishes all over my face!
- At least twice a week I’ll will “go to sleep” between 11-11:30…Turn everything off, all lights, no t.v. playing in the background.
- Start taking fish oil tablets every day.
Share Your World … Week 3
Share Your World … September 18th 2017
(Sorry, I hadn’t originally posted the link!)
Complete this sentence: I want to learn more about …
I would love to just keep learning in general. I love to learn. If we get specific though, I would love to learn more about all these ancient cultures that I am completely fascinated with.
On a vacation what you would require in any place that you sleep?
Mainly that it just be tidy and clean. Nothing worse that hopping into a bed that has dirty sheets. Also that it’s not too cold or too hot. I kind of struggle when it comes to sleeping in places that I’m not familiar with.
What is your greatest extravagance?
I am actually about to buy my greatest extravagance, it’s of a Harley Quinn figurine with her “Hyena”…Yes, hyena…Wrapping their leashes around her leg, while she’s trying to shop. I just need to organise my taxes, but I should have enough to buy it.
If you’re in Australia, find it here: Batman: The Animated Series – Harley Quinn Harley’s Holiday 10” Statue
If you’re in America, find it here: Batman: The Animated Series – Harley Quinn Harley’s Holiday 10” Statue
Before that though, there was a drawing that I commissioned a few years ago (see below) and I have been in love with it ever since. At the time it wasn’t expensive because they were first finding their feet. Too me though it was a extravagance because it was a drawing of me. Surrounded by a lot of “fantasy life” type things. I had never really asked someone to draw me in any way whatsoever. Please press the links for of the Anthea’s work,
Anthea Wright: Digital Phoenix
What inspired you this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
I guess what’s inspired me this week was my Dad going into hospital and having heart surgery, it’s definitely made me want to be more healthy. It’s not just about living forever, it’s also about living well. So you don’t have to go to hospital.
Share Your World April … Week 4 2017
Wanting something to quench your thirst, what would you drink?
When I was younger (by that I mean about two years ago) I would drink whatever I thought it was I wanted to drink. Now that I’m a little older and wiser, if I feel thirsty, I’ll just have a bit of water instead and it does seem to work. You can feel the goodness as it goes down your throat.
Complete this sentence: Never In My Life Have I….
This one has been so hard to answer because I can’t think of anything cool or interesting to write about. Never in my life have I done a live stream of a game, but it’s something that I really want to do. I just do not have the confidence to do it. At one point I thought that I could do “The Sims”, but then thought it would be too lame. Then recently I found a live stream who does The Sims, but they also create Sim like things at the same time. So who knows!
If you could be given any gift what would it be?
Common Sense for other people. I have recently taken myself off of nearly all of my social media accounts, except for Twitter. I can’t take it anymore. Even people who want equality, only seem to want it, if you fit into a box. People who say they fight for Free and Freedom while at the same time trying to condemn another group of people, and say they should be restricted. How people change a meaning of a word to suit them. All a lack of common sense.
What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep, toss and turn, or get up and try to do something productive?
It honestly depends on why I can’t sleep. I have actually not been sleeping well this week because I was getting so angry at things I was reading on Instagram and Facebook. So I’ve stopped looking at those altogether…Not just before I go to sleep, but all the time at the moment…Sometimes it feels like I can’t think or do anything to get me too sleep. I worry a lot. In all honesty as well, sometimes having the tv on does help, especially if it’s a good show, it helps me concentrate on something else and not worry so much.
Get to Know the Blogger…Part 1
Get to Know the Blogger: 100 Questions No One Ever Asks Tag
I found this Tag on Vrushali Blog (you should all go and have a look here) They found it on ChocolatenWaffles’s Blog. Please go and have a look at both of them. I am doing it a little differently, because there are 100 questions in all. I am going to be breaking it up into 4 different entries over the month of February (that would make it 25 questions each time).
So let’s begin!
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? There’s a reason I do not watch scary movies before going to bed, and this is one of them. I can sleep with either the doors open or closed. Although I do tend to sleep with them closed, because if I can see the clothes in there, I may start thinking to myself to have a clean out. Actually I probably would.
- Do you take the shampoo or conditioner bottles from hotels? No, I have never done this. I have no problem with other people doing it, and I don’t stop them. I just don’t do it myself.
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in? I get too claustrophobic to sleep tucked into sheets. It’s actually one of the things I hate about sleeping in a hotel. They’ve gone to such a effort for my bed to be nice, that I don’t like to un-tuck them,lol
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Not really interested in stealing street signs.
- Do you like to use post-it notes? I do use them and I am honestly surprised that I don’t just have a notebook or something made out of post-it notes. Actually…That is a really AMAZING idea!
- Do you cut out coupons but never use them? Usually when I cut them out I use them.
- Would you rather be attacked by a bear or bees? I am allergic to Bees, so if they got me in the right spot, that could be deadly for me. So could a bear though!
- Do you have freckles? I do! My freckles are really odd as well, because 90% of them are in groups of three, in some way or another. I’ve got three in a triangle, three in a line, etc.
- Do you always smile for pictures? Depends, not all the time. It really does depend on the situation. It depends what it’s for.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? I have a few, how do I number it to just one? The one that’s annoying me at the moment are people who just make insensitive and unnecessary cruel comments. Then get all mad when you call them out on it. I’ve gotten into a few fights who call other people ‘too’ sensitive and then when I’ve questioned, politely, why did they make the comment. They get SO upset. It’s like people really think they can say something horrible and everyone’s just going to agree with them?
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I only do when I think about it.
- Have you ever peed in the woods? I have.
- What about pooped in the woods? I haven’t, but if I REALLY had too (we all know what I mean) I would.
- Do you ever dance when there is no music playing? Of course! I don’t know if it was because I was a professional dancer for a good half of my life, but I just find myself dancing in all sorts of places and situations.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? I haven’t for a really long time, I think the last time I did was possibly in High School, so that was just a little…a little…over a decade ago.
- How many people have you slept with? A lady never tells ~.^ Plus it’s still not “Alright” for me to have slept with anyone, according to the public,lol
- What size is your bed? My is a Queen…I think?
- What is your song of the week? In all honesty I don’t have a “song of the week” I have just been listening to my Beauty and the Beast soundtrack, over and over again.
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course it is and sometimes they even look better than girls in it! I personally think there somethings gorgeous about a man who has the confidence to wear pink.
- Do you still watch cartoons? Yes, and I will probably will for a very long time as well. There are some good cartoons out there and Disney/Pixar etc are all cartoons too.
- What’s your least favorite movie? I can’t think of a specific movie, but I am really not a fan of plain romance movies. I just find them boring and pretty predictable. I have never seen a Ryan Gosling movie! I even prefer those Sharknado movies over the romance movies, they give me a good laugh.
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had any? You think I’d tell you?
- What do you drink with dinner? It depends on the dinner and my mood sometimes. If it’s something more casual, generally a cool drink like water or a soft drink, maybe a juice. If it’s more fancy something alcoholic. Like I said though it can depend on my mood, if it’s been a rough day I may want something more alcoholic with my dinner.
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Barbecue sauce!
- What is your favorite food? Lasagna. It’s pretty much the only food I can eat when I don’t want to eat anything.
Share Your World … January Week 3
Share Your World…Cee’s Photography…Week 3
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I sleep with my door close, when I was little I slept with it open. Now I just can’t sleep with it open, because in all honesty I get really scared now if I leave it open. ESPECIALLY if I am home alone, I will freak out every little noise and weird lights.
- What is your usual bedtime?
Honestly it just depends on what I’m doing the next day, or if I’ve been sick. Sometimes during the holidays I’ll stay up a little later. However when I have work the next day, I usually go to bed about 11. Sometimes I’ll “go to bed” but then just lie in bed as well for a little while.
- Do you like to use post-it notes?
I love post it notes! They are so handy and you can just stick them pretty much anywhere and then get rid of them easily when you’re done with them. They’re also not a huge piece of paper that gets thrown out by some people with just a couple of doodles on it.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I can’t even honestly remember, I am pretty sure it would have been early High School, maybe late Primary which is about 15 years ago. Letter writing is definitely a lost art! It’s just so easy now with sites like Facebook to keep in contact with people.
- Any phobias?
A few years ago I watched a program about how intelligent and how “flexible” Octopuses are and I have been freaked out by them every since. It’s probably my weirdest fear, mainly because when I think about how easily an Octopus can slither through pipes and I’m in the shower or sitting on the toilet. I completely freak out.
- How tall are you?
I am very short about 5″2.
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I am going to start connecting my post here for the 52 Week Grateful Challenge as well, if it has already been posted.