Anyone else shocked by this?
Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody named most streamed song of 20th Century – Nine Celebrity
Other things I have not been shocked by in 2018:
- Trump taking responsibility for nothing, while saying he would.
- JKRowling breaking down tweets, tweeting Gospel, while still being problematic. She was having a go at Jeremy Corbyn for being “anti-semantic”While she has Goblins running banks. Which is exactly what people like the Nazi’s used to portray Jewish people as Goblins, taking people’s money. I don’t think she’s actually anti-Semitic, but I think she’s ignorant to a LOT of things. That she cannot see the irony in a lot of things that she says and writes.
- Speaking of which – Johnny Depp “stans” defending that they don’t like him because of his looks. Going on about how about Amber Heard was arrested for assaulting her ex. While her ex says herself it was a wrongful arrest. Oh yeah, you do!
- Pro-“lifers” being more “pro-fetus”, than actual life.
- Trump Christian supporters…Not being actual Christian-like.
- Trump taking away protections for endangered animals.
- Panda’s numbers going up, after being looked after…You know, not killed. Actual conservation. None of this “We hunt to conserve”.
- People who bit$h about others, bitching about me all over their Facebooks *rolls eyes* If they talk about others like that behind their backs, what makes you think they’re not doing it to you?
- CK Louis and his most recent “jokes”.
Originally I was going to take a ‘hiatus’ from all types of social networking sites (except for this Sea Eagle webcam that I am now watching in replacement of the little Baby O’s). However I happened to peer over the shoulder over a friends computer while they were reading some news on the computer and saw the extremely sad news =( At first I thought he had died from a heart attack, but now it appears that it looks like a suicide.
I think this is one of the genuine times that I feel really upset about hearing of a “celebrities” death. I absolutely LOVED Robin Williams, he always had me cracking up…or in some cases, really freaking me out and making me cry.
‘Lightning storm of comedy’ Robin Williams dies of apparent suicide” “The Australian 2014”.
Robin Williams just had this amazing ability to take any situations and just make you laugh till your tummy and cheeks hurt and the tears rolling down your face and you have to walk out of the room because you cannot breath any-more…Can’t forget his dramatic pieces of work either! That man had so many facets and was extremely talented. I always thought that there was a bit of sadness, but it was always hard to see between the laughing. There was always just something in the background, but it’s one of things that you notice if you’re watching his stuff over and over again. I think he needed the hyperactivity to keep his mind off of other stuff…That is just my personal opinion though. His drug and alcohol addiction was pretty well known over the years…Still it is shocking.
Beyond Blue (c) 2014
Tow of my favourite comedians together =)