Last week I wrote about couples that you “ship” or wish were together. You can read about it here. How about those characters/couples though, we wish were NOT together?
I was inspired to write this post when the wedding of this new “celebrity” couple kept coming up, not as much as I thought it might…and I was glad of that. No, it’s not the Beibers … Biebers? Although I don’t like them either. Here a few of mine:
- Ron and Hermione. (without a thought).
- Tessa and Jem
- Chakotay and Seven of Nine…Sorry, but I just don’t see it.
So I am going to try and make these last couple of weeks of posts, a little bit more fun. It’s not been a great year for anyone really. So lets go out with some fun!
“Ship” or “Shipping” in the ‘nerd’ world does not have anything to do with actual ships. It’s where you “ship” two characters together, they can come from the anywhere “Nerdomhood”. Televisions shows, comics, movies, books. Who have not gotten together for whatever reasons…So do you have any characters that you wish were together? I’ll list a couple of mine:
- Captain Janeway and Chakotay
- Tessa and Will…If you’ve read the book, you’ll get it…Because they do “get together” but there’s a twist.
- DS Camille Bordey and DI Richard Poole