Since I couldn’t find the Share Your World link this week, I have decided to do my own type of “Share Your World” Blog challenge. So it’s just a simple challenge really, just some simple facts about myself so you, my readers, know a little bit more about me. Please feel free to copy the questions as well.
7 Facts about Yourself
1. My second favourite Disney princess is Aurora aka Sleeping Princess, mainly because I love my sleep.
2. I am currently writing about 3 different novels/books, but they will probably never be finished or published.
3. I don’t sing in the shower, but I do dance and lip sync.
4. Sometimes I honestly think that only my Dog loves me.
5. I actually really like where I work and I adore my co-workers, but it’s not my dream job.
6. I love to bake, I just don’t like to cook.
7. I am one of those weird people that actually likes my fruit and vegetables and I’m confounded by the whole “sugar is bad for you” like it’s some new breakthrough? I’ve always known that, still gonna eat it though!
6 People Who Inspire You
1. My Great-Grand father
2. My Gran
3. Animals…I don’t care that it says “People”hehe
4. The characters from Lord of the Ring and the Hobbit.
5. Anyone who plays Celtic music
6. The Guides from Safari Live!
5 Favourite Girls Names
4 Favourite Boys Names
4. There pretty much it really.
3 Things You Like About Yourself
1. It feels good to be able to say and slightly humbling too. At work today I was told that my co-workers love how, no matter what, my laugh makes them laugh and it helps them to keep them sane.
2. My behind has been complimented by men and women alike! It’s a good butt!hehe
3. Personally for me, I like it when I can take care and stand up for those I care about. Especially when I can help solve the problem.
2 Things You’re Looking Forward To
1. Going back to Melbourne!
2. Getting a paying job in a Library!
1 Quote You Live By
1. “To Thine Own Self Be True” William Shakespeare…Polonius “Hamlet”