Originally posted on Kindness Blog: Some lovely, simple ideas for how to take time off to center yourself at the office, at home, outdoors or wherever else you might happen to be. Share this lovely guidance with your friends and family using the buttons below. Source: Karen Horneffer-Ginter ?
William Shakespeare (and my Great-grandfather)
Random Rants for the win!
So I’m not really sure if it is because of my break up but things that have been bugging me have been bugging me plus 10 this weekend. I don’t really want to make a huge rant on Facebook…because ironically…That’s been one of my major pet peeves… So here is a list of things that have really been bugging me lately, you might find that you relate to a few of them:
- In ALL of the “self-help” type pictures, which one of them says “Clog up your friends Facebook news-feeds with pictures that have quotes and sayings on them to get over your problem, but don’t actually say what the problem is”….Where does one of this “self-help” pictures say to do that to help yourself?
- Girls (and guys I guess…Just haven’t seen any of them) who pose with no one else in the photo, but still squat in their Facebook profile pictures like they are going to the toilet.
- People who post their profile pictures on the side and they still get 200+ likes…Well they’re not liking you for your brains are there!lol (I don’t even know why that trend is taking off)
- Girls who complain about not being able to meet a decent guy…When they only go out to clubs all the time.
- When you miss someone so much and you wish you really knew what is going on in someone’s head and if they miss you at all.
I feel much better now =P