This was something that occurred to me over the weekend. For anyone who has a Facebook account, on the right hand side of Facebook when you first sign in, it has a “trending bar” (all the latest and most popular news from: entertainment, politics, science, etc).
However a lot of people will only ever read the leading articles headings and not the actual articles and then make these absurd comments in the comments sections. That is exactly what “bad friends” are like. They’ll read a status, listen to someone else but never actually try to “read the article” and come speak with you directly persay. Then they make comments like they know you?
(I cannot remember the last time I actually just had a quote)
(Might be going with a little theme here)
It was a bit of an accident that I happened to stumble upon this site. I put “Think, Act” into the Google search and I found this site. It’s not anything to do in relation with the above quote, however, it is a site and is about using the Internet to your advantage…You might find it interesting to give it a bit of a look, it’s a “digital impact Blog”.
Since I couldn’t find the Share Your World link this week, I have decided to do my own type of “Share Your World” Blog challenge. So it’s just a simple challenge really, just some simple facts about myself so you, my readers, know a little bit more about me. Please feel free to copy the questions as well.
7 Facts about Yourself
1. My second favourite Disney princess is Aurora aka Sleeping Princess, mainly because I love my sleep.
2. I am currently writing about 3 different novels/books, but they will probably never be finished or published.
3. I don’t sing in the shower, but I do dance and lip sync.
4. Sometimes I honestly think that only my Dog loves me.
5. I actually really like where I work and I adore my co-workers, but it’s not my dream job.
6. I love to bake, I just don’t like to cook.
7. I am one of those weird people that actually likes my fruit and vegetables and I’m confounded by the whole “sugar is bad for you” like it’s some new breakthrough? I’ve always known that, still gonna eat it though!
6 People Who Inspire You
1. My Great-Grand father
2. My Gran
3. Animals…I don’t care that it says “People”hehe
4. The characters from Lord of the Ring and the Hobbit.
5. Anyone who plays Celtic music
6. The Guides from Safari Live!
5 Favourite Girls Names
4 Favourite Boys Names
4. There pretty much it really.
3 Things You Like About Yourself
1. It feels good to be able to say and slightly humbling too. At work today I was told that my co-workers love how, no matter what, my laugh makes them laugh and it helps them to keep them sane.
2. My behind has been complimented by men and women alike! It’s a good butt!hehe
3. Personally for me, I like it when I can take care and stand up for those I care about. Especially when I can help solve the problem.
2 Things You’re Looking Forward To
1. Going back to Melbourne!
2. Getting a paying job in a Library!
1 Quote You Live By
1. “To Thine Own Self Be True” William Shakespeare…Polonius “Hamlet”