I initially thought of the topic of this post when I was “talking”…I was not arguing with a Trump supporter about how this person I was talking to, how Trump was going to save us anyhow…As I pointed out…The topic was about how Trump STILL has not visited the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Poor baby Trump gets attacked all the time, so what else should we expect?…You know how Obama was never attacked, Clinton…Bush…You see where I’m went with this…I didn’t have to argue with them, because they are stupid,lol
How can you ever save people if you are just to s&*t scared to ever show up?
In that moment, I had a bit of a life lesson.
It was like the time a friend called me passive aggressive because I hadn’t told her before how it’s not alright that she doesn’t show up to anything anymore. How she’s hurt a lot of other people. She couldn’t just come to that conclusion on her own apparently. I have to tell you you don’t tell your “family/sister” that you’re busy and can’t turn up to their birthday, conveniently, every single time for the last few years. Yet, you’re on Facebook all night, to impress your new friends? …As you still call us “family” I have to tell you that that’s not right? You can’t figure that one out?
If you are not going to show up, you don’t get to have a go at anybody else.
If you are one of those “adults” you get mad at the students who have just survived a mass shooting…because they say how adults have failed…
The school mass shootings should have stopped at the very first one! Not forgotten about! These are children who are trying to protect themselves, it’s not their jobs to do that! We, as the adults, are supposed to protect them. These should have stopped YEARS ago! If these kids hadn’t of stepped up, it would have just been pushed to the side again…!
I have actually been in arguments with “adults” who pretty much threaten these children with taking away their support for them, because the kids have said how they are having to clean up the adults mess…THEY ARE RIGHT! I’ve also been accused of not taking the cause seriously because I stood up and said that these kids are right. When I got VERY angry and told them I’m not the one taking away my support, that would be them…I got blocked!lol
These children have had their lives threatened, had targets put on their, they have been called all sorts of names because the adults “don’t agree” with the students…Yet, how dare the children say the adults failed them…The bastards!
Even as a non-American adult in another country. I feel like I’ve failed them as well because as someone who lives in a country with good gun control. I feel like I could get more word out there as how good gun control is.
As adults we HAVE to get over own feelings. Our own guilt and DO SOMETHING NOW! The children are dying!
I thought that Trump supporters would want to say nothing about Trumps “shit hole” comments…I was wrong,lol…That they might want to stay out of this one…
Does anyone else see any irony in Trump calling other countries (especially African countries) *sh%tholes as well? I thought all the money from the hunting and “conservation” that these Americans hunters (ie Trumps) were going over to do, were going back to the people? They keep using it a their big thing, that it’s really helping these countries? You mean, it’s NOT happening? I don’t know whether that’s just insulting or infuriating, considering the rate these hunters and people who want animals like Rhinos. The rate that are killing off the African animals at…I know, I know…I made it about the animals again,lol
I honestly don’t know whether to laugh or cry with them anymore.
WATCH: Kellyanne Conway says “Nobody here talks about Hillary Clinton”, Trump proceeds to Tweet about her (and then later Kellyanne admits they talk about her,lol)
I promise this is going to be my last Same Sex Marriage post, mainly because I think by now people have their minds pretty set. Guess What…Whether you agree with someone or not, they have a right to say what they think. We don’t actually have “Freedom of Speech” in Australia, we have an implied right to political speech.
Basically whether or not you agree with the other side, they have a right to say what they want, but you also have to accept the consequences of those actions. A lot of businesses for example have social media type clauses.
The situation frustrates me because the Government should have just let it happen. I swear, there would have been a few upset people but I truly do think it would have just died down after a few months. Other countries that have done it, are perfectly fine. So what is the problem?
Oh and if one more person brings up “paedophilia” for a reason to Vote “No”. I swear I will list every single Church since the beginning of time that have either been charged or investigated for paedophilia…George Pell anyone?
Here are some facts:
- People had up until the 24th of August to register to Vote.
- There is a very quick way to check where the closest post office box is to you. You’ll probably find that it’s actually within walking distance.
- Your vote has to be back by November 7th.
- It’s not a obligatory vote.
- Probably the saddest fact that even if the majority Vote Yes…It still doesn’t mean that the Government have to let it pass, there will just be more of a possibility of it happening.
- No matter what the outcome is…Gay people can already have children, whether it’s by adoption or surrogacy or…other. The outcome of this vote will NOT change that. Some people seem to still need to get this one in their heads.
*I just want to start this off by saying that these thoughts are literally my own thoughts, I do not recommend or wish to dissuade anyone*
I recently read an article (please press the link): “I call him my rapist” . Breaking the article down it is about a woman (and yes men can be raped too) In this situation though, it’s about a man raping a woman. After years of no one doing anything about her case, and being told that her files from her visit to the hospital had been destroyed and then finding out that they HADN’T been destroyed! As well as the AVO she had out on the guy had “accidentally” been destroyed. Over a 16 year period the guy ended up doing the same to at least three other women (that they know about) BUT they decided to make the cases separate, so the jury would never hear how he did this too other people. He was acquitted.
The lady then decided it was about time someone did something and so she posted the guy’s address. Which then instigated a whole load of backlash and even threats of arrest, because we have to wait and let “Justice” take it’s course.
This is why I am so on the fence, it does make me feel uncomfortable for someone to post someone’s address, whether or not they did something. On the other hand, I can completely get where this women is coming from. The irony in threatening her with legal ramification is just also kind of laughable as well. When she did come out with his address as well other women then came forward, thinking they were the only ones who he had done this too. How can someone whose been raped, has the proof and yet has been the one being threatened to be charged with something?
How does it come too that?
Yet, still, people cannot figure out why people do not go the police.
I am a BIG believer in learning something new every single day…Literally a huge believer in it, so I decided to test my theory on this. I got the idea from Dave’s Corner of the Universe … When better to do it then the month of my birthday? A whole new year, another year around the sun…sigh…lol…Although this will be coming all in one full post, I will be posting about something new that I learned that day. Whether that be about myself, someone else or just some random fact…Enjoy! Let’s learn together…
For the Month of April…
- Too much Heinz spaghetti in one toastie, will explode in the sandwich toaster.
- Scientologist/Scientology….BLOW MY MIND! How it’s all legal, is beyond me. Watch Louis Theroux and Leah Remini series.
- I can feel the difference now when I drink coffee and when I drink black/earl grey tea. How it heightens and how coffee buzzes with my mind, which does not help anxiety. Try and stop drinking coffee for two weeks and see how you feel with that first cup of joe after two weeks.
- People do NOT read the letters they are given. Then honestly expect you to give them…oh I don’t know…Their thousands of dollars school course for free, because they’ve waited till the last minute to setup their fees…Since they’ve gotten the final letter saying they’ll be taken to the debt collectors…Like that’s our fault? How surprising it is to see just SO many people NOT pay fees. I couldn’t live with it!
- Ian McKellen was asked to play Dumbledore
- Alligators are apparently more “placid” than Crocodiles.
- Sometimes when you feel a cold or the flu coming on…Do everything! Stay Warm, drink lots of tea, have some Panadol and have lots of vitamin C I swear that it holds it off.
- Even a sip of off milk can hurt/upset your stomach…Do not ask! If you’re not sure, throw it out.
- Karula the magnificent Leopard is feared dead, as we haven’t seen her in such a long time. I never thought I could feel so much dread of an animal I have never met.
- Possible sympathy cold? Can you get those?
- Napoleon abdicated willingly and was exiled.
- If you work hard enough, you always get where you want in the end.
- Having two days in a row to do nothing is truly something I may have too treasure soon! I can always say no, but I wont want to for a while.
- Is there any chocolate any better than dark peppermint chocolate?
- I got to watch April the Giraffe give birth live!
- My body is capable of a lot, I just wish my mind could catch up!
- Weather is really weird, when it’s changing from season to season and I never know how many jackets or cardigans to carry with me.
- Slenderman is freaking freaky and I haven’t even played the game! (Watching “Fear the Slenderman“…The true story of the two young girls who attempted to kill their “friend” to appease the Slenderman)
- In 1770 Captain James Cook first sighted Australia.
- Gators the latest in bush-walking fashion.
- I don’t think Instagram is the place to talk about Equality, unless you fit that persons “box”.
- Not sleeping well two nights in a row (just can’t sleep) really makes you feel unwell. Then sleeping during the day makes it harder to sleep at night, again.
- I love that we are STILL finding things like these ancient Egyptian Tombs, it really is fascinating. Another piece of a puzzle!
- Emperor Penguins have 100 feathers per square inch.
- Lest We Forget
- I heard the best quote today “We have learnt our rights, but we have not learnt our responsibilities”.
- The 27th of 2017 is #safarilive and WildEarth 10th birthday of streaming live feeds of streaming live safari’s…PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!
- In 1770 Captain James Hook, aboard the Endeavour ship, lands at Botany Bay in Australia.
- There is absolutely a reason why they have Warnings on the packets of headache/pain tablets, about not drinking alcohol after you’ve taken them…Don’t ask,lol
- I have always believed that animals have emotions, but I’m not sure who else agrees.
Is what I call myself, this is a part of who I am…Too me it means I get the realistic side of a situation, but the dreamer in me still wants everything to work out and work out well for everyone involved.
…One of these times of being who I am came into fruition over the past week, regarding, you may have heard about April the Giraffe giving birth and the attention it received when the live feed was suddenly taken down because of people reporting as “sexual” >.< My first thought was honestly “What kind of weirdo finds this sexual AT ALL?” However, along the lines I heard that animal activists wanted the video down in protest of April being in a “Zoo”.
Now the reason I bring up myself being an Ideal Realist. Yes, it would be fantastic to have all these animals running wild and free. It’s just not possible, right now, they’d get shot on site. Some of these Zoo’s are doing some fantastic work when it comes to conservation. For young people and children, this is where their love for these animals first come to life. It gets the children interested, it makes them want to know more.
I am all for shutting down bad Zoos and ones that are just terrible. However, some Zoo’s are doing terrific work.
I do actually believe that we will be able to see these animals a bit more free as years go by. As I feel we have a lot more people fighting for them. However, trying to get a video taken for reasons you don’t even mean, just makes the cause look laughable -.- If you want a video taken down, say why you REALLY want it taken down, not some fake one. I swear, not many people even knew about this Giraffe until the video was taken down and people started to find out “Why”. I admire people who want to see these animals free and really wild, like a lot of us do…But it was just going about it the wrong way.
If you really want to help, actually get out there and do something. Not just report a video for being sexual, that isn’t at all. Get out there and do some conservation work, actually volunteer at these Zoo’s so you can see for yourself what they do and THEN make a judgement. A lot of people I’ve seen who complain about Zoo’s actually haven’t been in the Zoo, so how can you know what they’re really doing?
I get worried when people do things like this, they are taking it away from the cause. Making it look like a joke, rather than getting people to look at the cause for what it is.
There are these people that I know who clearly fooling around with each other behind their partners back. I have lost respect for these people over time and I just have very little to do with them anymore. The whole group is just a mess.
It doesn’t just bug me because they are cheating with each other, but it’s also because one of them was single when they met the other originally. They had just gotten out of an engagement and at the time the other person was married. Yet, even though there were obvious feelings between the two: Person A didn’t even leave their marriage until their partner got an amazing job ‘overseas’ and they just didn’t want to put the effort in. Which is when I really started to lose respect since their partner had given up so much to begin with. It was SUCH a cop out.
Person B then started dating nearly all of Person’s A closest friend while, at least, emotionally cheating on them all with Person A and got engaged to one of them. Then conveniently Person A marriage split up and Person B with their fiance…Coincidence.
STOP USING PEOPLE! NO ONE DESERVES THAT!
I have a hard time not saying anything because I’m one of those people who hates injustice of any type. Which means the best that I feel like I can do is just stay away since no one else in the group seem to honestly care and they even called Perfect B “Perfect” and that they could never think of an insult good enough. So it continues.
What the actual…
What this all comes down for me is to tell people. Please, for the love of god, don’t date someone because you can’t be with the person you want too be with. Please don’t date someone because you’re lonely and you don’t think you can’t do any better…You partner doesn’t deserve that. When you start to date someone, please make sure this is what you really want. You may not be sure that you even want to date, but make sure you don’t drag someone else through it. This world is so small, they are plenty of people out there for you.
Dating someone else because you are alone or because you want to be with someone else is not a strong thing and it’s not what a strong person does….Or a good person and definitely not what “perfect” people do either. You know why? A strong and a good person knows that they are okay by themselves. They know that they are okay being alone and that they believe they will find someone, they don’t need to use anyone else. They also know the love they are getting from their family and friends is enough, or the love they have for themselves IS enough. (If it isn’t, maybe look into that…That’s a post for another day though!).
On some level I actually get it, for some people it is very hard to think of others and other people, and seeing from their point of view. Unless they are actually treated this way themselves. They they just don’t care enough to get it. Too me, personally, it also speaks on a level of having no heart and being some kind of a sociopath as well. There’s no heart or kindness to use another human being in such a way. I think there is something off about people who do that, especially people who repeatedly do it.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!lol…Love yourself and each other ❤
I think I figured out yesterday after thinking about my post from yesterday (Unexpected). Facebook is just SO toxic and I don’t really understand why. There are a lot of people on there who just want to be “right” with no actual facts, with no compassion and a lot of “the majority think that way, so you’re right” even when a lot of time most of the comments are thinking the opposite way. I have yet to see someone go “You know? Maybe I should (first of all) get all the facts” and “Maybe I should have thought about this more”. I honestly used to feel not “normal” before Facebook came along and since it has, I’ve started to realise that I have a lot of my s#@t together,lol
Nup, it’s all about “Truth hurts!” Although a lot of the time there are no facts whatsoever. Don’t these people just feel…stupid…Why do they do it?
I just don’t think Facebook is for me anymore. Maybe it’s just time for me to spend even more time off of it. I don’t know about anyone else, but are you just bored with it? It feels like a popularity contest, people make judgement with no communication towards the people, even though I still think it’s a great tool for keeping in contact with people. Others just don’t use that way.
Time for reading and exploring and just getting out there! Doing things I actually enjoy doing rather than arguing with stupid people,lol
Uploaded by: BritneySpearsVEVO
Britney Spears’ official music video for ‘Toxic’. Click to listen to Britney Spears on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BritneySpot?IQid=B…
As featured on Greatest Hits: My Prerogative. Click to buy the track or album via: