- Write up about the Anxiety apps that I have found about over the last month. I will try and do this in next couple of weeks.
I did do this one and if you missed it or you just started following me or you lost it (i couldn’t find the original post myself,lol) Please find it here at: Like Peas in a Pod
- Get some craft supplies to start crafting ideas I’ve seen.
Okay so I have started to kind of do this one. My meaning with “kind of” is that don’t have the actual supplies yet. However, I do know what I want to do. When my next pay comes around I am heading to the craft and charity shops! I am SO excited too, because I finally know what I want to do!
- Make sure my Winter clothes fit me…(We’re in Autumn at the moment, heading into Winter).
I’ve been doing this and I found that there were a couple of cardigans that don’t really fit anymore. Most of my jumpers still fit, except for one, it was always a little tight to begin with. Now I’m just making sure that my jeans all still fit, I haven’t had any of them on since last Winter.
- Look into how to start drawing…I am such a visual person and I have wanted to start learning how to draw…I think it’d be perfect!…I’m also open to any suggestions.
I haven’t even honestly even started looking into this. I just completely forgot about it altogether.
- Look into doing a pyjama movie night for my birthday.
One minute I want too do, the next I think…I’m too old for a pj party, then the next I am inspired again. So I have been looking into it and have seen some great ideas! I’m just wondering if I’m too old for one?
- Look for a frame that will fit 4 A4 size pictures in.
I keep forgetting to do this one! But I really want to do it!
So it’s pretty much already been the first full day of 2018 and do I feel any different? As I sit here, with my first cup of tea for the morning…I take time to reflect.
- I didn’t drink or anything, but I didn’t get up until 11am this morning. Someone in the area had their “doof doof” music on until 3am! So as my Pa would say “that’s the whole day gone!” Suddenly I understand this saying! It definitely does feel like I’ve wasted a lot of the day.
- A lot of the stuff that I need to get the year started is at my Mums house, but I’m at my partners house. So I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to get it…BUT…I still have things I can use at my partners house…So NO excuses!
- I am glad that I went and posted my “Not quiet a resolution” on Facebook. I have had such a positive response and of course the people who were never there are suddenly “concerned”. I’m not dealing with them for the moment. I shouldn’t have to tell them “I was in hospital” to my “best friends” for them to notice me. They honestly make me feel like I’m 5 again wanting attention, which in turn makes me feel a like I am a really crappy friend.
Excuse me…I need to finish this cup of tea (that I got for Christmas) and have another nap,lol
49. Things you like about Winter
Even though it’s Summer here, it still actually feels like Winter is here still. It was literally reported on the news that over the pass week, at the start of the week. That there was going to be 3 months of rain in three days and it has most have definitely felt like it!
I am also not really a big “Winter” person, I tend to get very miserable and not being able to just head out when I want too can be frustrating (but this can also happen in Summer, just with a little heat). I find it can also be easier to cool down, then to warm up. Nothing to seems to ache in Spring/Summer either.
However, there are a few things that I do enjoy about Winter:
- Having a hot drink, especially on a cold, rainy night. I like to just hold it in my hands.
- It’s more of an excuse for cuddling!
- Those long hot showers and baths.
- I look good in a coat!
- Wrap yourself up in bed with a good book!
One of the things I like to do on a Monday is by reflecting what I did over the weekend, over and over again, making sure I revisit all the good memories. Long weekends tend to always be good weekends. Whether they be public holidays long weekends, or if they are just not having to work on the weekend and then not working either the Friday or the Monday.
- I watched April the Giraffe give birth live…That was great!
- My brother flew in from interstate for the weekend.
- Got to spend a whole day with my family, mothers side.
- Ate so many hot cross buns.
- Two days in a row where I did absolutely nothing…BLISS! I was very organised this weekend. I got all the food shopping done before the weekend.
- Didn’t do any retail therapy, which is probably a first and a good thing really.
- Organised some things for my birthday coming up.
- I had a pleasant conversation about belief and politics, with no arguments.
- Reading a book in the sun, without getting burnt! Even though it’s supposed to be Autumn now.
What about yourselves? What do you like to do to cheer yourself up on a Monday? Did you have a good weekend?
One of the things I do enjoy about “that time that nearly every single woman on this earth has” is that I get so wrapped in so much I come up with some many random thoughts. Here are a few that I’ve had today:
*Someone needs to come up with a new “couple Facebook profile picture” craze…Went through a friends list and every single couple on their list look like they were at the formal or something. Love is supposed to be crazy and fun! It’s supposed make you feel inspired, not formal and posed.
*Talking about “happy couple pictures”…Don’t ever judge a couple pictures by the profile picture they chose to share with you. Some of the best profile pictures I’ve ever had, or people just “loved of us” were taken after a MASSIVE horrible argument and it was their way of “shutting me up”.
*I am really over the cold…Like every time I go to work, or funerals or something like that. The weather has been beautiful and then I want to go out and have ‘fun’ its been wet, grey and cold. I am physically over it! Normally when I’m at home I try not to turn the heating and rug up, not today! All the heaters are on, because I just don’t care.
*Animals are cool, when you think people actually want Donald Trump as president, a lady not doing her job and is a homophone won’t be fired (when they are thousands of people looking for work and will happily do her job if she doesn’t want it), and the Australian Prime Minister wants to send out “security forces” to check people papers like were back in WWII…Animals are WAY cooler than us.
*What is with this whole “I’m not singling you out” after you are the only person that they’ve mentioned? Why can’t people just be adult and admit that your issue with you? “I’m not singling you out, even though you’re the only person I mentioned”.
*Having tattoos, swearing and drinking heavily does not make you “hardcore”. Being who you truly are, having the backbone to be honest with others and with yourself, taking responsibility for the pain you cause for others is “hardcore” to me.
So tonight I had a bit of a freak out and a bit of a wobble. Currently here in South Australia we are experiencing a major devastating bush fire, people lives are being lost, homes and property completely gone and we unfortunately had one well known kennel and cattery burnt down with many of the dogs and all of the cats still on the property.
Anyways this same night I had a date with the number one guy (there is no number two guy anymore). I heard that the suburbs that three different ex’s of mine are from, were required to evacuate. I couldn’t help myself, I got worried and I realised that I still cared. Not in love care, but worry something will go wrong kind of caring. Then I got angry at myself for caring at all. My mum told me it was perfectly naturally to still care and worry while not being in love with that person.
I hate though that I still care about these people who obviously never cared about me. I highly doubt that if they heard that I had to be evacuated that they would worry about me at all. I got so upset that I still care and I know that they don’t and now I’m frightened that it’ll happen to me all over again.
I can already tell it’s happening, everything that the number one guy did tonight bugged the crap out of me and yet I know in the back of my head none of it’s any of his fault, so I managed to fake a “sickie” and get myself out of the date earlier than anticipated and then collapsed in tears when I got home. 30 years of being treated like hell and I think that I broke tonight. I can feel myself cutting off and becoming cold.
p.s. I will be fine, I just can’t seem to stop crying tonight.
This Matthew West guy seems to get it…
Uploaded by QueenGalaxii
Published on 14 May 2012
(I am certainly sure that I will be suffering from a little self-inflicted hangover,lol).
I don’t really have anything to complain about this year. Sure it’s not all been amazing and I was disappointed a lot, but most of it has been…“The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant” That’s my theme for this year.
I got rid of a lot of toxic things, people and the way I think. I have had so much fun and when the good things have happened, they have been uh-mazing! I have great family, amazing friends and I am particularly proud of myself too, I have accomplished a lot personally =D
Thank you so much for those who have been SO amazing this year and my birthday…I don’t know how I am going to live up to it next year!lol…I take my hat off to my awesome life and every single person who has made it so =D
I hope you all have a happy and safe new year!