- You win a pet monkey but this isn’t just any old monkey. It can do one trick for you whenever you want from getting a pop out of the fridge to washing your hair. What would be the trick?Oh, my goodness, what a choice! It’d have to be something to do with when I suffer from my sciatica. It’s hard to get up and down. Maybe if they could just help me to get dress when I’m suffering from it? That would help so much! It gets really frustrating when I am used to getting dressed in 10 minutes and then it suddenly take 30 minutes with no warning.
- What caring thing are you going to do for yourself today?This might sound a little weird, I’m a casual where I work. So I don’t get set days, but I had a set work today. Sometimes the most caring thing I can do is go to work. I get money that helps me live not a rich life, but one where I can proudly help my family out with bills and food. Plus I am planning on having some junk food when I get home,lol
- What color do you feel most comfortable wearing?
I have to say that lately I have been wearing a lot of Red and it has been such a hit! I remember years ago somebody telling me that Red was my power colour and it’s definitely been proving itself worthwhile!
- Complete this sentence: When I travel I love to….
Look at the scenery. It’s one of the reasons I want to travel to Rome and Greece, it’s on my bucket list to see all of their ancient travels! I take a lot of photos of the scenery of a place.
Here are your questions for this week
What’s your favorite charitable cause and why?
I donate to a few, but the one that I love donating too is our Guide Dogs. I have a special soft spot to animals just in general, generally because they are way kinder than humans and they cannot speak to us, so we have to listen to them even harder. Animals can bring comfort and a special kind of friendship to those who are blind.
What color do you feel most comfortable wearing?
Oh this is an interesting, there are two colours that I feel most comfortable wearing. When I went to look nice but remain comfortable and more “inconspicuous” I like to wear Blue. When I want to stand out though, I love wearing Red. I have had many people say that “Red” is my colour.
If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? (guest can be dead, alive, famous or someone you just know) Good Question! (Took me a while to think of some answers)
- My Great Grandfather, not only do I miss him SO much, but he had such an interesting mind! Very ahead of his time.
- Gene Kelly (just LOVE him).
- Oprah…I think she’s interviewed and covered the most interesting topics and people, she’s had an very interesting life. I believe she’s got a very interesting and open mind.
List: What are at least five places you’ve enjoyed visiting?
- Queensland, beautiful people and beautiful place…Always semi-warm too!
- Arizona and the UK (I’ve put these two together because I’ve family and friends in both these places).
- Our local Zoo … I know that Zoo’s keep getting a bad rap lately, but the really good Zoo’s (like my local one) are great educational and awareness tools!
- I love going to the beach when it’s nice and cool, not to hot and not too windy either!
- Then there’s my “secret place” it’s a couple of hours drive and when I go there I tend to stay the entire weekend.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?