I was tagged in this by the awesome Bookmark Chronicles (go check them out, seriously a thought provoking fun time!) who herself was nominated by the lovely The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise. This award was originated by Curious Queendom (who is an amazing writer!) Please check out all these awesome ladies! ❤
- Thank your nominator and tag them in your post(s).
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate however many blogs you want with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know on social media
- Who do you write for? Myself, like Bookmark Chronicles this is purely something I like to do something for enjoyment. In a way it’s like having a diary for me. Except the difference is (it’s public) but it’s more about stuff I’m learning about, things I’m interested in and to see who else in interested.
- Why do care about this particular audience? Well they seem like a swell bunch of people.
- Why did you decide to start your blog? I think I’ve mentioned before I actually started this as a school project. We had to investigative all different forms of social media.
- Who hurt you? While I’m not sure what being hurt as to do with a blog, other than perhaps if you’ve been hurt and you have a “single” blog maybe? One of the reasons though I’ve enjoyed Blogging is no one tells me what I Blog is “wrong”. Unlike my Facebook status where everyone tells me constantly “You shouldn’t post that”.
- Who is your biggest fan? I don’t know, I honestly don’t know.
- What is your favorite blog? Why is it awesome? I don’t like this question either,lol…I really like Blogs for different reasons. Sometimes I read certain Blogs when I’m down, when I need to be “fired up” and be inspired.
- Who inspires you and why? Oh wow that is an interesting question! I get inspired by different people for different reasons (Yes, I am one of THOSE people). There is music that inspires me, fictional characters and real life actors that inspire me. Books, Art…Everything inspires me!
- What makes you different? Can I just say that I LOVE what Bookmark Chronicles wrote for this answer, because I feel like that a lot as well. I guess the other thing about me though if that I’m incredibly laid-back, but I cannot stand any injustices. That seems to be a trait in the females in my family though.
- What makes you like everybody else? I hurt too…Oh that was lame,lol.
- What is your biggest dream? To feel satisfied and at the same time to contribute to daily life and other causes with no problem.
- Do you think you’ll ever accomplish your greatest dream? I really hope so!