Today I am feeling so incredibly for the strength in my heart and the people who very rarely and very randomly will tell me how proud they are of me. It feels like lately every time I stand up to stand for a cause instead of anyone saying anything positive or proud of me, all I seem to get is grief.
I’m just at a point in my life where I just don’t care anymore, but it bugs the crap out of me. If there is one thing my las ex taught me, this is MY life…My ONE life…And no one is worth getting that upset over. It’s just that one group always isn’t it? Since I’ve taken them out I’ve done a hell of lot less crying and I feel grateful for my life. They just always have to nit and pick, they just can’t stay out of your life!
I am so incredibly grateful and feel blessed for the people that I’ve met on #SafariLive and the #BabyOstrichCam and also include the sweet blogger that I’ve met on WordPress…I don’t know what I’d do without you all!
Saying this all, I have just received an overwhelming flood of support. I’ve been writing about Cecil the Lion and have been “told off” about how dare I care more about a Lion than other human beings.
I had a pretty bad weekend this weekend and I haven’t been through so many emotions in one whole weekend in such a long time! I was felt let down, back-stabbed, but also laughed and danced a lot. Then there is that moment that makes you go…”Oh No it’s Monday again!” So I am trying to look at it with a positive point of view!
With that being said I am not going to be talking about a favourite character,book or movie (or favourite YouTube clip). I am going to take a positive view this week and instead of looking at whole of the bad things that happened last week…I am going to start this week with a positive view and there aint nothing more magical than making a Monday magical!
- I have a roof over my head and I can always find something to eat.
- No matter what mood I am in, I have a dog that always makes me smile and loves to see me at all times!
- I can at least say that I was with someone who treated me with kindness, respect, safety and made me happy at all times.
- I am succeeding quite well with my Cataloguing class (Believe me when I say that is a BIG deal!)lol
- I’m still healthy.
(My baby Pippy Lou…Isn’t she sweet!)
So I’m not really sure if it is because of my break up but things that have been bugging me have been bugging me plus 10 this weekend. I don’t really want to make a huge rant on Facebook…because ironically…That’s been one of my major pet peeves… So here is a list of things that have really been bugging me lately, you might find that you relate to a few of them:
- In ALL of the “self-help” type pictures, which one of them says “Clog up your friends Facebook news-feeds with pictures that have quotes and sayings on them to get over your problem, but don’t actually say what the problem is”….Where does one of this “self-help” pictures say to do that to help yourself?
- Girls (and guys I guess…Just haven’t seen any of them) who pose with no one else in the photo, but still squat in their Facebook profile pictures like they are going to the toilet.
- People who post their profile pictures on the side and they still get 200+ likes…Well they’re not liking you for your brains are there!lol (I don’t even know why that trend is taking off)
- Girls who complain about not being able to meet a decent guy…When they only go out to clubs all the time.
- When you miss someone so much and you wish you really knew what is going on in someone’s head and if they miss you at all.
I feel much better now =P