I decided that I was going to try and focus on good things this week, so I thought that I’d start the week with focusing on 7 random things that I enjoy or make me happy. If you feel like sharing random things with us or what to do this yourself, please feel free to do as well, or if you share my happiness for the randomness, please share!
- Since I am hungry as I write this, it’d be a good idea to share with you a food that I love to combine. During Winter I love to combine mac and cheese with instant noodles (those noodles that take about 5 minutes to cook). It’s soooo good, probably extremely unhealthy though.
- So something I have learnt with social media, apart from not reading the comments. Check the “likes” instead…You will usually find that the positive out-ways the negative. So now I check those first =D There’s a lot of “love” emoticon out there!
- I LOVE fan made YouTube videos, especially when they make videos of couples that I really like together, or had never thought about before!
- I really enjoy having Fridays off, it’s an odd thing. I can work on a Saturday or Sunday and not “enjoy it” per-say but I’d rather have the Friday off. I just seem to get so much done, Whereas on the weekend I tend to have a habit, if I don’t have anything to do, I sit all day pretty much.
- I don’t actually like Family Guy. Other than Brian and Stewie, I could watch a show with just them in it.
- When I was younger I had three pet rats, Grezelda, Annie and Lucy. Annie and Lucy were sisters and we originally only got Lucy, but then she “disappeared” after a week. After about another week we went back, got her sister Annie, and I kid you not only about an hour after we got home, we found Lucy -.- With her rat food all stored in a pile, she must have been going back and forth during the night and getting in and out of the cage.
- I am a procrastinator, but something that I am even worse at is this. If there’s something I actually want to do, but other people keep bugging me to do it, I instantly go off of it. By bugging I mean, just ALWAYS.
Uploaded by: Naz Enginler
Footage used belongs to: BBC
Music: Exogenessis Symphony No: 3 Redemption – Muse
In case you hadn’t been able to guess, I am a bit obsessed with “The Lion King”. Which is a little funny because I have real trouble even watching the film, it make me cry every single time Mufasa dies…I just cannot even!lol
However, I found this article…Who knows, maybe because I don’t watch the film that often…But I did not know these!
One of most favourite games in the whole wide world is “The Sims“. It’s pretty much one of the only games that I can just play for hours. I’m not even kidding, I can literally play it for hours and not even realise the time. If you play Sims like I do, you will probably be able to relate to this article:
What are your favourite games?
I was watching some YouTube videos…as one does…and I found this really sweet video, with the most random of animals amongst this “pack” of dogs…Blink and you’ll miss them!
Uploaded by: CATMANTOO
Follow DIDGA on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/catmantoo/ Inspired by Pharrell William’s International “Happy” Hit! Lot’s of dogs playing at the beach. Special appearance from “DIDGA” aka ‘Worlds BEST Skateboarding Cat’.
SUBSCRIBE – http://tinyurl.com/kq2rj6x
For licensing/usage please contact: licensing(at)jukinmediadotcom FOLLOW on INSTAGRAM @ CATMANTOO