Cee’s Photography has come up with a different version of “Share Your World” this week: (http://ceenphotography.com/2015/05/25/share-your-world-2015-week-21/)
“I came up with a new way of doing Share Your World for this Week. Begin making four lists and have at least four items on each list. You can chose your lists out of the ones I have listed below. Have fun.
- Favorite Songs
1. “Uptown Funk” Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars…Not matter what, I stop, listen and dance =D
2. “Wishing you were somehow here again” Phantom of the Opera…Not a happy song, but it reminds me of a couple of people close to me who have passed and it makes me cry.
3. Anything Celtic, I just love the sounds. There has never been a celtic song that I’ve heard that I hate, the sound is beautiful!
4. “Heart of Courage” Two Steps from Hell…It’s a really short song, but will fire you up!
- Favorite types of animals
1. Lions (they have always been a top favourite of mine).
2. Elephants, since watching the safari drives I have this whole new love for them. They are the cutest!
4. Dragons! They’re real animals, right?
- Fun things for a rainy day
1. I LOVE to read
2. I love playing my computer and catching up on them, or learning new ones.
3. Sometimes I’ll do spring cleaning on these days.
4. Sitting in bed and watching movies and having movie marathons.
- Things I want to have in my home (paintings, hot tubs, book cases, big screen tv etc)
1. I still want one more shelf that can fit even more of my books, but some of my figurines too!
2. I need a lamp in my room,lol
3. I want a whole room dedicated to reading and where I can write my Blog, an office type thing
4. For my dining room area, I would love to have a huge glass window outdoor area, that is connected from the inside to the outside. I have seen beautiful dining rooms that can walk out onto the patio like it’s one big dining area. Just beautiful!
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?