Share Your World … May 22 2017
What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Oh wow, this is a good question! There is so much that I have not done yet that I really want too. Just even simple things, I would love to be brave enough to bleach my hair and dye it a bright red or a gorgeous purple. There are even simple things that I want too do that I have yet too do.
How often do you get a haircut?
This is a really good question, since my hair is probably at this moment right at the top of my behind, possibly a little below there. I don’t think I’ve cut it in months, I reckon it might even be around August last year. That was when I first developed my anxiety and I had a hard time just sitting and being patient. Now I’ve just gotten to the place where I can’t be bothered cutting it, but I need too. My hair keeps getting caught on doorknobs and things.
In regards to puzzle what’s your choice: jigsaw, crossword, word search or numeric puzzles?
I love a good word search. It really does get my attention focused.
How many cities have you lived? You can share the number of physical residences and/or the number of cities.
I guess that I lived in two altogether. The first is the city where I currently live at the moment, South Australia. The other city that I have mainly lived in was Arizona. I was dating someone from there, and the first time I went over there everyone thought that I was crazy. Now I look back and I can’t even believe that I did this. I don’t think that I could do it now.
Share Your World … Week 17
When writing by hand do you prefer to use a pencil or pen?
It honestly depends on what I’m using the writing tool for. If it’s something where I might make a mistake, I try to write it in pencil first and then rewrite over in pen. Most of the time though I am writing in pen.
What’s your choice: jigsaw, word, maze or numeric puzzles?
I love to do word puzzles! I have an app on my phone at the moment, that’s an anagram game. Numeric puzzles are not my “thing” and I don’t mind maze and jigsaw puzzles, I just prefer a word puzzle.
Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?
I prefer long hair, I’ve had long hair pretty much all of my life. It has been such a love/hate relationships with my hair. I am always getting compliments about my hair, but these days it takes a lot take care of it and it can get knotty really easily at the moment.
List five some of your favorite blogs.
- Compassion Kindness … I love reading the inspirational quotes every day. They bring a smile to my face. I tend to like every single thing they post.
- Musings from a Tangled Mind … Just reading all her relatable every day posts, makes me grin.
- The Orangutan Librarian … Definitely give this one a read! I can’t read them right now because they’ve written a post about Games of Thrones and I haven’t watched it yet.
- Bookmark Chronicles … Probably one of my favourite bloggers on here, very inspirational and thoughtful…Please check this one out!
- Upon Raven Wings … Beautifully written posts. Please have a read!