Share Your World, February 20, 2018.
How do you like your eggs?
I honestly like my eggs every way that you can think of, I don’t really dislike one way or the other. However, my favourite has to be scrambled egg. Just thinking about it, makes me hungry and I just had dinner!
Have you ever met anyone famous?
I kind of have. I’ve been to a lot of those “nerd type” conventions where people “Cosplay” and you meet and take photos with different types of pop culture icons. So technically I have, but I haven’t sat down and had a conversation with them. The ones that I’ve taken photos with (I’ll just name a couple..Mainly the ones I can remember):
- Benedict Cumberbatch…but he was so popular it was so quick!
- Jason Momoa…He was totally gorgeous! So tall…and mhmm =D He’s been my favourite so far, mainly because he was SO personable. I think that’s why he keeps doing them.
- Jewel Staite from Firefly and some others…I think she was in a Stargate as well?
- James Marsters – Spike from Buffy and Angel…He was so shy!
- I got a photo with a Dwarf and a Hobbit =D
I’ve got a folder full of the photos I’ve gotten over the years. I’m just waiting for David Borenaz and Matt Smith!
What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I think it would have been a cd?…I am actually almost convinced that it was Hansons “mmmbop”.
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
When it comes to the #safarilive group, there are other cams that we watch when Safari Live isn’t on. It’s just been nice this week too just been chatting with them causally this week. We seem to have all had a semi rough week this week and it’s been nice just chatting with them all.