I have been following Cee’s Photo’s for a long time now, and she has always inspired me…and I finally did it. I had taken out a lot of weeds, and a lot of the flowers grew. I take a few photos of them =D I hope you enjoy them!
I thought I would join this challenge, this month. Mainly because, my last picture … I hope … brings you a little smile to your face.
Here is my entry for Brian at Bushboys World blog, Last photo on our Cards for June 2021.
Taken with my Andriod smart phone on SD (which I hope is still appropriate!)
Also please feel free to my kitty’s instagram account “My Name is Travie”
- What social stigma does society need to get over already? I think the easier and smaller list would be “what are they already over?”. The biggest one “social stigma” we just need to get over though, to me, are transsexuals. It’s honestly none of our business was in going on between complete strangers or strangers bodies. The whole “bathroom” thing is so stupid as well. An actual ‘pervert’ is not going to be stopped by a sign. I mean, how dumb do you have to be to believe that? It’s like some people actually believe an actual pervert will come up to a door and go “Oh, look this bathroom is only for women”? It’s just so stupid,lol. There are bigger things in the world, like ACTUAL perverts.
- What was the last photo you took?
- When was the last time you snooped and found something or found out something you wish you hadn’t? I haven’t done that for years, and for very good reasons. Heed my words young people, never snoop! You will only ever find bad things and you will only ever see things you wont want too, but it’s not what you think…Probably 90% of the time. Snooping is how I found out about Santa and an now ex felt about me at the beginning and how popular he was with the girls.
- What’s the most comfortable bed or chair you’ve ever slept in? My mum’s lounge chair that she has right now, is probably the most comfortable. We fall asleep on it all the time. I don’t know what is in those cushions, but everyone who sits on them. Finds themselves asleep if they’re not careful.
An Attitude of Gratitude
Can being grateful change Your World?
Without a doubt it can change your world. It reduces the toxicity in your life and less of a “victim”. I don’t think you can truly be happy unless you are grateful for even the bad in your life…Because I’m weird,lol
- The challenge is to write a piece of historical fiction about it. There’s a
150 word limit. Try not to use the words tree & green.Tag 3 people to use the same genre of writing and this photo to create a post.
I was nominated by the lovely Nova to do this challenge. I just have to say it’s one of the most interesting challenges I’ve had so far. I hope I do it some justice! Do you know how hard it is to not write “tree”?lol
“The Dryads Crib”
Dryads are known for the affinity to the forests and the plants that they are born from. That they are fiercely protective of what is theirs. If a Dryad wanders to far away from the where they are too care for, they will whither and die. If it’s “crib” dies so does the Dryad.
The picture above is of what is also known as a “Dryads Crib”. It’s commonly known that when Dryads are born, they will tend to group the baby dryads together, much like a modern day delivery room. While in a cocoon type sleep, they will grow until they are eventually delivered, safely grown and protected from the roots, up.
This such an interesting challenge, I would like to challenge:
I seem to have a thing for space photos, I am coming to realise,lol…Warning, there are 128 slides!
It’s an ideal time to get together with others for a teddy bear’s favourite activity, having a picnic, as immortalised in the classic song, ‘Teddy Bear’s Picnic.’ This was written in 1907, shortly after teddy bears were first manufactured in Europe and America. The American toy bears were named Teddy, in honour of President Theodore Roosevelt, who had refused to shoot a small captured bear on a hunting trip. Many teddy bears have become famous over the years, including Paddington Bear, Rupert Bear, Pudsey Bear and, of course, Winnie the Pooh.
If you know me, I am the teddy bear Queen! Even though I am pretty sure that it’s an American holiday.
In regards to puzzle what’s your choice: jigsaw, crossword, word search, mazes, logic or numeric puzzles, something else, or nothing?
I actually enjoy all of them. Except for numeric puzzles, mainly because though Maths is not my best skill. =P
List at least five favorite treats and it doesn’t necessarily have to be food.
- Peppermint sticks. I just bought a few of them recently, I haven’t had them for years! They are fantastic!
- Is there anything better than a bath with nice smelling candles?
- A hot chocolate on a cold Winters night.
- Anything nacho cheese Doritos flavoured, you just have to be careful that they don’t have palm oil in them.
- New clean sheets on the bed =D
What is your favorite type of dog? (can be anything from a specific breed, a stuffed animal or character in a movie)
I have always wanted, but I know I would never ever get. Would be either a Rottweiler or a Husky, or even the two together! I love how they are just so cuddly and they have such a horrible reputation. I’m sensible enough to know that I could never control them though, I am far too laid back.
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
These two ❤
What a horrible week!
Apart from a lovely a visit from my baby brother, everything else has gone horribly wrong!
I do have to say that I have been loving the responses to my Liebsters Award post and how its not just myself that has some good plush love happening! In a totally G rated capacity…(that could have been weird!lol)
Below is a picture of myself and my latest purchase…Her name is Savannah and she is a “Charlie Bear“, but I had to go on ebay to find her. They’ve all discontinued her year. I bought her because she looked just the right size for some cuddling and I also bought her in memory and in honour of all the little lion cubs that I’ve seen and we’ve lost on safarilive
Lions have always been my favourite and top 5 favourite animals of all time!
This week, share a photo of something that is dearly loved.
I just HAD to do this one! I would LOVE to see what other peoples “beloved” are…Photos, comments and all!
Yargh! I forgot to upload the pictures!lol
What was the last URL that you bookmarked or saved?
https://therecipecritic.com/2016/07/easy-sparkling-blueberry-lemonade/ … I am excited to actually make this, but I probably wont make it just yet. It’s Winter here at the moment, so I tend to try warmer drink recipes during Winters and then cooler drinks during the Summer. It sounds really easy to make as well.
Do you believe in the afterlife? Reincarnation?
I do think there is an after life, not so sure about Reincarnation. My Gran believes that and I guess in some ways I do. For example, sometimes when you see a new born baby and you think it already looks so wise, they must have been here before.
If you were or are a writer do you prefer writing short stories, poems or novels?
I do like to write mainly for myself and I’ve written a bit of everything. At the moment I have been working on a fantasy type novel of a game that I used to play years ago. In the past though I have written a lot of “episode ideas” for tv shows. There was a online role-playing game I used to play years ago. For a while there I used to write episode ideas based on the characters my friends and I were playing. It was very X-Men Evolution type theme. Except instead of mutants, we had teenage elves and sorceress and half animal, half human type characters.
What inspired you this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
Story – Someone made a really good point about Facebook and I had never thought about it before. I find it easy to stay off of Facebook these days mainly because of the negativity on there. The “so called” and self appointed ‘silent majority’. You know the types, horrible, racist bigoted people. Who for some reason think that first of all, they’ve been silent and that they are the majority. There was a post on Facebook and of course the “silent majority” were being very vocal, as they usually are.
Someone pointed out, even though these horrible people were being horrible and VERY vocal. This one lady pointed that if you actually look at where the “Like” button is. There was something like 500 hearts, 300 likes and only 25 angry faces. Which means that MOST people reading the article could see the positive, could see the kindness, could see the good in what was happening. The so called “SILENT majority” were NOT a majority at all, and in most cases never are. They are just very loud, so to themselves they think they are the majority, but in actual fact, are not.
That really did make me think and made me happy. When I went back and had a look at a lot of things on Facebook, the majority of people ARE positive, they are just not very loud about it. Probably because they are happy in their lives and don’t really feel a need to make something it isn’t. Unless (hopefully) it is really important…Even if it’s just important too them.