I am currently reading Philippa Gregory “The King’s Curse (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels #7) Not that I am saying I hate the book, I actually really am loving it. However, what I am hating about it is how similar I can see between then and now.
A man in charge, getting to decide what is state vs religion, a man controlling women. Everyone in fear, around this one man. The only real difference is that these men at the top these days, aren’t able to really order people’s heads off at a whim…Well maybe in Russia. However, generally, these men are just as soulless as King Henry the 8th. The fact that a lot of male world leaders have been more shrugging their shoulders at the deaths of their OWN people. Is VERY King Henry the 8th, when you think about it.
We just recently had the Prime Minister of Australia, say something, VERY Trumpesque, he also really did something Trumpesque. He flew from our capital city, to QLD, on tax payer money…Too attend a Hillsong Prayer Session…Too stand there and say how Australia needs more Churches (we do not) and how social media is a “Demon” (which it is, but he’s on it too).
Why is Melania Trump so obsessed with what people think of her outer, rather than her inner? She looks gross, because she is gross. She’s so concerned about people bringing up her porn past, but she doesn’t seem to care about her current ugly views? Like birther comments, like wearing an offensive jacket. Why is she so concerned about the outer, when it’s the inner that needs work?
I recently saw a video having a go at Trump, because he left Melania behind in really horrible weather. I just did not feel sorry for her. I haven’t for a very long time. I don’t think she’s even that beautiful, mainly because she had no personality. The one she does have, she doesn’t want to own it.
There is a song that I really love “Wings” by Delta Goodrem. I love pretty much all of her songs. I don’t know, we just always seem to be going through similar things when her music comes out and I can completely relate. One line in the song always makes me think “I don’t look back, it’s just a trap”.
While I agree with to a certain extent, there’s another part that doesn’t. Like the other day I looked at my mum when I realised my ex friends birthday had past and I was fine and she was like “Are you okay”? So we talked a little but about past birthdays in general and I said to her “God, she treated me like dirt. How was I friends with her for so long” My mum and I had a good laugh about it. Normally, I am pretty good at “clocking” people, yet my so called “best friend” was atrocious and not just to me.
I do believe that sometimes you need to look back, even if it’s just to see how far you’ve come.
Delta Goodrem – Wings
Published on 7 Aug 2015
A bunch of white men who will NEVER be pregnant. Are celebrating that another bunch of white men, voted to make it harder for women to get abortions …But it’s the Muslims who are trying to control us? Only Muslim men control their women? America’s going backwards for reals.
Let’s break down some actual facts here:
- Not all abortions are because of “birth control”. They are also because of rapes, victims of sexual assaults by family members. Either the fetus/baby are going to die or the mothers health’s is at risk. So to force the mother to give birth to a dead baby and then risking the mothers life too, not exactly very “pro-life” is it. It’s more force births. Hence, why I now call pro-lifers…Force Birthers, because that’s essentially what they want.
- Parent Planned-hood doesn’t do JUST abortions. They do a variety of health care options, like birth control options. They also do cervix screenings, pap smears. So unless you are doing this…Sit down. You need to do research instead of listening to the propaganda.
Abortions make up 3.4 percent of the services Planned Parenthood...3.4 percent!
Washington Examiner – PP reports abortion figures
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases comprises the largest share of Planned Parenthood services, at 48.7 percent, and next is contraception at 27.1 percent.
- PlannedParent are very upfront with what they do as well, because they get wrongly accused all the time by idiots, who go with their feelings and keep choosing not to listen.
- Basically PP would be alright with not doing abortions, because it’s not even their most used service.
- It’s also NONE of my actual business what goes on between someone legs, and what goes on in someone else body. It’s not mine and its not yours.
- Yes, we are fetuses because we are mammals. We are not special. It’s called science.
- According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, abortions after 21 weeks make up less than 1.3% of all abortions in the United States. This means that abortions that occur beyond 24 weeks make up less than 1% of all procedures.
There are many reasons why women may need to access abortion later in pregnancy, including maternal health endangerment, diagnosis of fetal abnormalities or restrictive laws delaying earlier access to abortion care. Those exceptionally rare cases that happen after 24 weeks are often because a fetus has a condition that cannot be treated and will never be able to survive — regardless of the gestational age or trimester.
Nobody arrives at the decision to have an abortion after 24 weeks carelessly.
- See, I know, even writing this. I already know that the people who already know this, KNOW this. If that makes sense? You all don’t need me to break it down, because compassionate thinking people, know all of this already.
There is absolutely no excuse in this day and age to make judgements against people with no research, who you don’t even know, based on your feelings…Because that is exactly what they are. You are judging people based on no research.
Namaste, you judgemental fools.
I found the most perfect answer on Quora for this question, written by Janie Keddie
Hybrid Neanderthal Love Child is found in a Cave!
A prehistoric 13-year-old girl who lived 50,000 years ago was the love child of two separate species of ancient human ancestor, according to a new DNA analysis of her remains.
I recently sat down and wrote a letter to three ex friends of mine. I sat down and write what I would write to them if the one friend who attacked me out of nowhere decided to unblock me. I blocked the other two after they also attacked me as well and yet, were perfectly fine with every attacking me and accusing me of things I had never even done.
I decided to write my response. Although I doubt they would ever apologise, I have no intentions at all with being friends with them ever again. I felt like I needed to write something, even if they never see it. I have spent time editing it and bringing up new points and rehashing at old points. It has made me feel a lot better. Any time that I’ve thought of something or a good point, I write it. It’s nearly two pages long at this point.
- The note that I had wrote about my anxiety it wasn’t about them. I was just writing what was going on with me and how I don’t want to be treated anymore. If they took that personally, that’s on them.
- The fact before this, they do nothing but attack me over the years and that’s fine because “that’s just who they are”. I kid you not.
- If you don’t like being “attacked” why are you with someone who abuses you?
So on and so forth.
I don’t know how many of you I actually told you. That they blocked me once they had had a go at me, so I couldn’t even respond…Probably because it was going to be this reaction and they knew it…
Have you ever done something similar?
National Reconciliation Week started as the Week of Prayer for Reconciliation in 1993 Under the guidance of the Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation (now Reconciliation
Australia), it evolved into the week-long celebration.
Every year, it is held between two significant milestones in Australia’s history, May 27 and June 3. May 27 is the anniversary of the 1967 referendum. More than 90 per cent of Australians voted ‘Yes’ to count Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the census and give the Australian Government the power to make laws for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. The day before 26th of May, is National Sorry Day, which was first held in Sydney in 1998 and is now commemorated nationally to remember and honour the Stolen Generations.
We spend this week learning about Australia’s Indigenous people and the impact that us, the settlers have had on the people. We look at the past, but also the future as well. How we can make things better. How including the Indigenous people can actually help towards the Australian society.
The theme for this National Reconciliation Week is – Don’t make History a Mystery. My plan for this week is to then, do some research and then share it with you. I’m not sure what I am going to look into…So watch this space for more! We will all learn a little something.
Where I work we are to make a pledge of how we are going to help History becoming a Mystery.
Share Your World … November 27th 2017
Would you prefer a reading nook or an art, craft, photography studio?
If I could I would have both a reading nook and a art and craft studio. I like taking photos, but I’m not really interested in it to make it a whole room. I am more of a “phone photo taker”. I would love to have a reading nook though, I have seen so many pictures of people’s reading nooks and I just love them! I play “The Sims” and pretty much all of my houses have a “reading room”.
Tell how you are feeling today in the form of a weather report. (For example, partly cloudy, sunny with a chance for showers, etc.)
I love this! It’s a little bit cloudy, but there is a sun and some light peeking out and hopefully there’ll just be a lot of light soon!
If you could witness or physically attend any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would love to attend a Bruno Mars concert. At the moment I can’t really go to concerts, I don’t want to spend a lot of money just to have an anxiety attack. I keep telling myself though Bruno Mars is young, I’m getting better…One day this will happen!
What inspired you or what did you appreciate this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
…When your mind goes completely blank on an ex’s name?