So my mum and I ended up deciding to throwing a Halloween party. We were going to do it, then not. We were fine, then we both got really sick, so we couldn’t be bothered. Now after my Mum talked to her sister and we found out all the nieces and nephews were really looking forward to it. Then we decided to do it again,lol
So basically now my Mum and I are trying to get all these things together in a shorter amount of time. So far we’ve come up with a couple of things ie games to play. But I’m wondering if we should have kid friendly movies playing in the background, or just Halloween type music? The games we have so far are, any more ideas?:
- Eat the doughnut (hang the doughnuts from a string, Hands behind back and eat).
- Guess the scary person. We were debating whether or not to put a couple of real life serial killers in there. But…still not sure.
I have to say this one made me laugh, a lot.
AOC (hope you all know who she is) wrote about Trump being no different than the guys who used to come to her bar when she was waitress. This extremely proud Trump supporter said that AOC was lying because Trump has never had drink and doesn’t do drugs.
Now I don’t if all that’s true, but…Trumps doing this all SOBER?
He said he’d date his daughter, grab women by the…, treat women like $hit…He was SOBER? This is good because?
But also just because, if it’s true, he doesn’t drink or do drugs, doesn’t mean he wouldn’t and hasn’t gone into bars, with his supposed “friends”. I’ve never done drugs, other than pain killers. When I was on my anxiety medication, I couldn’t drink, but that didn’t stop me from going out either.
Also was anyone has shocked as I was by the facts saying the violence by the extreme right, was on the raise?
- Find some low cholesterol recipes…I went to the doctors and my cholesterol is a bit high, so over the next month they want me to lower it. It has been amazing after that and looking at the actual packaging on food, how much sodium there is in everything! I need to sit down and look up/write some recipes.
I did manage to lower my cholesterol. Unfortunately, it wasn’t really enough. After some talking with my Doctor and realising half my family suffer from high cholesterol. I’ve been put on these tablets that are supposed to help lower it. I just have to keep up with healthy eating.
- I’ve decided that I’m going to have a “slumber pj movie night” for my birthday, it’s going to be held in the first weekend of May.
I did this too! I had such a good time and all without drinking either! I still felt really bad the next morning. After eating well for a month, eating a whole bunch of bad food in one night…Probably not my smartest plan! I learnt a lot about one of my favourite musicals as well “Phantom of the Opera”
- For my birthday I am going to look into having a “make your own smoothie” bar, since I can’t really drink. See how I can have movies and games at the same time.
I did this as well and I bought a whole bunch of almond milk and different fruits. Then the people who were all interested in having the smoothies, didn’t even end up coming! I ended up having over the next few days, otherwise, what a waste of fruit! They were really good, but I think smoothies are better for Summer time, not cold weather.
- Maybe…Maybe looking at hiring outdoor furniture for my partners house for my birthday…Maybe…
We didn’t really do this one. However, my partner liked my idea of bean bags and he ended up buying two and now he wont get out of them!lol
- Look for a frame that will fit 4 A4 size pictures in…Maybe ask for one for my birthday,lol
Although I did not find a frame. I have come up with a plan. I’ve got a black sheet of paper, and I am going to get people to write on it over time. Then when I put the pictures in the frame, I will use the black sheet of paper behind the pictures. In years time, if I take the pictures out, I’ve got all these lovely messages and quotes.
- Try Winter jeans/pants on, make sure that they still fit.
I have been doing that and I have been finding that they are fitting. Since though the last month or so, I have been lowering my cholesterol. Since then I’ve lost weight and now all the jeans are just that little bit baggy on me…You can never win!lol
Nearly there with this one…It will definitely be up by next week!
My birthday party for my birthday last weekend (I had three other birthdays the weekend of my actual birthday)
PJ’s out!…(I wish I could have leaping goats at my B’Day)
A couple of years ago…or should I this year? Nah, I can’t lie to you…A couple of years ago I celebrated my 30th party with a Moulin Rouge/Favourite Character theme party. It’s still my favourite birthday ever. Then all these feelings came up again over the last long weekend, last weekend. Mainly because I finally got to watch Moulin Rouge again, by myself and with no interruption…and now I want to have another Moulin Rouge party!
What is your favourite party ever? Was there a theme…Would you do it again?
Or what was your worse party ever? Feel comfortable…Please share!
Share Your World … Week 24
What is the most fun thing you did in school?
It would have to be a toss up between my Media Studies class and my Classical Studies class. I actually did Drama and I loved it, but there were such fights about who got what parts on the major performance, it became less fun. Media Studies I got to learn how to make films, shows, film editing. My Classical studies have stayed with me.
What is your favorite type of dog? (can be anything from a specific breed, a stuffed animal or character in a movie)
I actually really love Rottweilers, I think that they are just gorgeous! I would choose Wolf, but for some reason I read this question as a Dog I could actually have, as my own. My dad’s friends had one (I think he might have been crossed with a Great Dane as well or something, he was huge!) and he was lovely. Unfortunately my Dad’s friend did not control him very well, and he got to rough with a police officer and they had to put him down…I was quiet angry about that, she never should have bought him. It was why I would never own one, I know better.
You are invited to a party that will be attended by many fascinating people you never met. Would you attend this party if you were to go by yourself?
I think that I would be intrigued so much by it that I would just go to the party, even though I would probably be uncomfortable and nervous. You know that if you didn’t go, you’d regret it.
This weekend is going to be a big party weekend and I cannot remember when the last time I had such a full on weekend…Wish me luck!
Uploaded on 8 Mar 2011
Buy now http://glnk.it/6t
Music video by LMFAO performing Party Rock Anthem featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock. (c) 2011 Interscope
#VEVOCertified on July 1, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.youtube.com/vevocertified
I know that from my previous Blog this might seem a tad bit depressing, especially for the end of the week…But I felt like I needed to get this mans name out there today. It’s not been a good year so far when it comes to 2016 and us losing many beloved and awesome legends…How much fun would it be to pop in on Heaven right now?
Rest In Peace Ronnie Corbett
Uploaded by:Simon Nottm
Uploaded on Jan 5, 2012
Possibly one of their best comedy sketches ever, certainly the most popular and requested of all time.
I was inspired to post about this topic over the weekend, after going out one night and trying to find a way to get out of a birthday party the next night. I was invited to a party that I just naturally assumed my partner would attend, which he decided he didn’t want too (he’s an adult, he doesn’t have to go if he doesn’t want too). I felt like I had to attend because not only had I promised at least I would show up. I also had to drop off at the party this expensive drink that someone else has brought and left my house -.- The main reason I don’t want to go is because the birthday guy is a little … strange, especially when he drinks.
Now I am not encouraging lying by any stretch of the imagination, because if you are like myself. If I lie, well, I am just a bad liar. Mainly because I start panicking that I’ll get caught and it goes downhill from there. I am also not asking how about my readers “Art of Lying”…Unless of course you do want to share!
It was interesting to me though how people will lie and how they avoid getting caught (there may have been some alcohol involve) because now we all know how they lie. So here are some of the “Art Tips” I discovered.
- Food poisoning is the best to go with, because if you say you have the “flu” or a sore throat. As a general rule you will then have to have a “sniffle” for the next few days.
- Don’t go out during the day or that night, especially when you live in a small town.
- Avoid ringing anyone, text if you must.
- Don’t post on social media. Don’t even take a photo to show “how sick” you are.
- Try to remember a time when you were sick with the actual illness and try to remember how you felt and what you went through.
*Disclaimer* I am not encouraging people to lie =P
I had my Christmas/End of year work party last night and it was fantastic! Then I woke up,lol
So I thought that I would just write down a few of my “Do’s and Don’t” at a Christmas Work party…This also depends on though how laid-back and how friendly you are with your fellow co-workers.
- Do not get so drunk off your face that you throw up in front of your co-workers. There is definitely a difference between having too much fun and having “too” much fun.
- Think of this evening as if you are going to a party with your family.
- Boats and Drinking don’t ever mix (this one was after seeing a teenager died at his Christmas work party on a boat).
- It’s important to know who your “audience” is at a Christmas work party.
What are your rules? Do you have any for your Christmas Work party?