My mum made a really interesting point the other day. Why was it when 9/11 happened, the world managed to come together. Although it happened in America only, we still felt it globally. We came together, and also came together to protect the Muslim people.
So why hasn’t that happened this time?
Why do we seem more divided than ever? I do think we all want the same thing, for COVID to be gone. Yet, some people are going a really ODD way of showing that way. So many anti-something people. I do think they want COVID gone, but I also think they’re more worried about being “right” (when they so often are not), or they want to look better (when they don’t). Instead of being like 9/11 and just being there for people. You will always have those anti-something people, but it seems to be to a extreme this time.
Well not me, I’m perfect…lol.
- “Christians” who refuse to wear a mask, because they think it makes them look foolish. While stating it’s their “right” to not wear a mask. Completely ignoring OTHER HUMAN BEINGS RIGHT TO LIVE. That’s not Christian, that’s the Devil, dears.
- People who want to “save” the human race, but wont wear masks. Then talk about “family bonding”.
- People who constantly ask ME, why my BROTHER doesn’t call them. If it bothers you that much, ASK HIM…Maybe the fact that you’re asking a completely different person why a completely different person does what they do, might be a clue there?
- Stop asking me if it bothers me that he doesn’t ring people. I am clearly not bothered, by the fact that I am not the one complaining about it and saying “that’s just who he is”.
- If I didn’t ring you, I am not required to give you split second answer to every question you have. I DIDN’T RING YOU!
- I am not required by any rule or law, to hang out with people, that YOU don’t even like, just because their “family”.
- WEAR A MASK!
Today is apparently the day of love…Mainly for couples…I don’t really like celebrating it even when I’m in a couple to be honest. I’ve known far too many people in my life who’ve been depressing…almost suicidal…on this day because they’re single. Their depression has made me not particularly really like the day. Funnily enough, I am not friends with any of those people anymore. It’s just a “day”…and shouldn’t Valentines Day be every day really?
If you are one of those people who really doesn’t care about Valentines Day, we can totally be best buddies!
I think that it should just be called “Love Day”…like they do in the Simpsons.
That way we can just have a day to promote love, in all it’s forms…Love for you, love for me, love for everyone!
Don’t forget to also check out TheSinglesSwag box loot every month!
Happy Valentines Day – The Single Woman Blog post
Uploaded by: a hole in the head lets the fresh air in
Published on 13 Feb 2012
Season 9 Episode 22 – Trash of the Titans