Oh my goodness I LOVE a lot of the different Ancient Culture…One I mostly fascinated by is Ancient Egypt. The stories, the real stories! Half of the real stories are real, don’t even sound real!
As you can imagine then I was so excited to read about this! They’ve been discovering all these artefacts and places lately, it’s been very exciting!
Has Egypt’s second Sphinx been found?
Is there anything more Magical than an Unicorn?
21 Recipes with Unicorns and Rainbows
(Okay, so that’s not the REAL Winston Churchill)
Celebrate International Unicorn Day with these magical happenings
- Winston Churchill is probably best well known for being the Prime Minister during WW2. As well as some inspiring speeches.
- There has been speculation over the years that Winston Churchill purposely created trouble to get the United States involved with WWII…Mainly speculation.
(Below is probably his most well-known speech)
- Unicorns are believed to the epitome of purity and innocence.
- Unicorns are one of the few mythical creatures that features in nearly every single ancient culture.
- The unicorn is most notable in Heraldry for being employed as a supporter for the Royal Arms of Great Britain or of Scotland.
Daily Post – Daily Prompt – Mythical
It’s where I want too be,
I close my eyes and I am there,
Hidden behind the veil,
where no one else can see.
A place all just for me,
Where the Fairies play,
The Unicorns fly away,
Just over the rainbow, a place that is all mine.
I can see it all,
See it just a clearly as I can see you now,
The rivers are clear,
The birds sing and play.
The smell of biscuits and freshly mow grass,
Where the Gods and Goddesses harm no one,
Where Great minds gather around the Library to view their Akashic records.
Where they can spend all day learning, with not one single thing to interrupt them.
To some these glorious places are a Myth,
and that they can never be,
But to me, it’s just a real,
As you or Me.