- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Thank you so much to the lovely Molly Marcelle for this tag. If you are interested in reading a good Blog, with a book theme and a wide variety, please check her out! You will not regret it!
Thank you as well to Okoto for creating this Award.
Three Things about Myself:
- I have a shoe box full of things that when I’m down, I’ll play with. It wasn’t until recently that I realised that the shoe box is called “Therapy”lol.
- There are two movies since I can remember that I watch at least once a year “The Red Shoes” and “The Beatrix Potter Ballet” film.
- I want to foster animals…If I ever win the lottery I will open up my own animal foster care centre.
My Best Posts:
- Do you have any favourite festive reads? if so, what are they?
I don’t really have any festive reads that I read around this time of year, but there are a lot of Christmas specials on the television that I like to watch. I don’t think that they even had them played last year.
- Who is your all time favourite book character?
Oh wow, I don’t think that I even have one character that I can think of. There are just way to many for me to pick one. I guess the first person I thought of was Arwen from LotR, both books and films. She is everything I aspire to be.
- Are you planning on posting Christmassy content in December?
Possibly…I’m not sure yet. I want to post happy and motivating posts in the last couple of weeks. I enjoy New Years, but I feel like renewing is more around the time of your birthday than actual New Years (except of course if New Years IS your birthday).
- What is the one book you would recommend to anyone?
I’ve only read this year, but I would highly recommend “Circe” by Madeline Miller. It is fantastic! Even though I’ve already read it, I have actually asked for it, for Christmas as well.
- Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Only really have a couple. We usually put our Christmas tree up on the 1st of December, but take it down 12 days after Christmas. The other one we have is, the adults on our Mums side do a secret Santa, we wrap the presents in newspaper. Helps keep it more secret, but my Grandfather actually started it when he though it was a waste of money to wrap it paper that you just chuck out.
- What traditions do you have during this time of year? Doesn’t have to be a Christmas tradition.
- Is there something else you’d like to do with your Blog? Do you wish you could a podcast or something similar to go with it?
- Do you have someone, not idolise, but wish you were more like? When you were younger was there someone or something you wanted to be when you grew up?
- What are you most looking forward too…Whenever?
- If you could choose a world, from a book, to live in…Which book world would it be?