As I’ve mentioned before I have been breaking these questions up into 25 questions, I hope that you have been enjoying them! The last questions were a lot about driving and I don’t, so I hope that they weren’t too boring.
- Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
It has been years since I had my portrait taken by a photographer, I think I may have even have been in high school, which was now over 10 years ago…Oh, that is terrifying.
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Musicals are my favourite! Apart from Fantasies like LotR, musicals are my favourite types of movie. When I get a rare and rarer night to myself I love to get some “good” food and drink and I will put one of the musicals on.
- Is Christmas stressful?
For me it’s stressful in terms of finding people decent presents. However, I have come up with a “system” of sorts that starts in June. I start putting money away in June and then start getting little presents around September. I choose September because that’s the last major birthday for me. Christmas isn’t usually stressful for me, because I enjoy it. This years Christmas will be sad for me though because I wont be spending it with my family, I’ll be spending it with my partners family. Who live a really long way away, so I wont be able to spend anytime with them. It’ll only be the second time in my life that I’ve spent a Christmas away from my family.
- Ever eat a Pierogi?
TOO THE GOOGLE! So…No,lol
- Favorite type of fruit pie?
It’s got to be a Apple Pie…Especially on a cold winter with a whole lot of custard.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be either a Ballerina or a Fairy Queen…I am not even kidding, I had the whole “how to become a Fairy Queen” gig all worked out. Sometimes I also wanted to be a hairdresser, but that was more to do with others people wanting me too, because my hair was just so long.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
I think that they are out there, I haven’t had any personal experience. There’s a few people I know though that both believe and don’t believe that they’ve had encounters.
- Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
I get it quiet a lot actually, but I just tell myself most of the time that I am being silly.
- Take a vitamin daily?
I don’t, but I probably should and I have been thinking about it a lot lately. Mostly trying to figure out what I might need to start taking.
- Wear slippers?
I wear them quiet a lot actually, my feet get really cold, they can even get really cold during Summer. I am always being told that I have really bad circulation in my feet all the time. I am aware of this. Most of the time if I’m not wearing slippers, I will be wearing socks at least.
- Wear a bath robe?
I do, I already have two. One is at my house and the other is at my partners house and I am already thinking of getting one that is Harley Quinn related.
- What do you wear to bed?
It depends who I’m with, what time of year and if there are other people in the house. If it’s just my partner and myself I usually wear one of his t-shirts and not much else, except in Winter where I’ll pants and socks. If other people are in the house, I’ll be fully clothes or wear a long night-gown.
- First concert?
I think from memory, that my first concert was a 5ive concert and we didn’t have the greatest of seats, but even so, the atmosphere was awesome!
- Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
It would have to be between Target and K-Mart, we don’t have Walmart in Australia. They might somewhere like Sydney, but I don’t think so. K-Mart has such a great variety and it usually is very cost effective. Target has more expensive things but they clothing is supposedly of more quality. Generally I’ll go to K-Mart, but for good quality work clothing I’ll go to Target.
- Nike or Adidas?
I don’t mind really, I haven’t bought either for a really long time.
- Cheetos or Fritos?
I have never actually had Fritos before, so I’d have to go with Cheetos.
- Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts, mainly the honey roasted peanuts…So good.
- Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
I thought it was just a French saying >.<
- Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, half of my life was going to dance lessons. I miss it a lot, I only really quit because the competition to get main parts started to turn nasty.
- Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Well, whatever makes him happy really.
- Can you curl your tongue?
I can roll my tongue in half, but I can’t make any special “rose” petal shapes or anything like that.
- Ever won a spelling bee?
As far as I am aware we don’t even have spelling bees here.
- Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Of course. It’s very rare though, but I definitely do. It usually also involves animals getting rescued, or something like that.
- Own any record albums?
I’ve never really had any, but I’m looking into getting one, just cause I think it’d be cool to have one.
- 75. Own a record player? I have never owned one myself, but I can remember having one when I was little. I think that my Dad may still actually still have it.
One day more!
Another day, another destiny.
Anyone else feel like this when they’re dealing with their anxiety? You have one bad day and then the next goes so much more better! Also a great excuse to share with you all one of my favourite musical!
Read more: Les Miserables – One Day More Lyrics | MetroLyrics
So does anyone else get this song stuck in there heads when they have their last day at work…For the last two days I have been singing this song constantly in my head and today is my last day. This is probably my favourite musical all day and of course this cast is just perfection!
“One Day More” performed by Colm Wilkinson, Michael Ball, Judy Kuhn, Lea Salonga, Michael Maguire, Philip Quast, Jenny Galloway, Alun Armstrong, Adam Searles, full company and choir with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by David Charles Abell for the Les Misérables 10th Anniversary Concert at London’s Royal Albert Hall, 8th October 1995.
Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg. Lyrics by Herbert Kretzmer. Libretto by Alain Boublil based on the novel by Victor Hugo.
I am heading interstate to visit my baby brother, whose been there for a couple of years and I have yet to visit him. So if you don’t hear from this weekend, you shall know why =D We are seeing the Broadway show “The Lion King” and he bought the tickets!
Have a great weekend everyone! Pretty much by the time you read this, I will be in Melbourne =D
Okay so I’ve just recently turned 30…Happy Birthday to me! So I thought that I would share 30 facts with you, my blog readers =D Hopefully some will be unexpected:
- In nearly every single situation I prefer the bad guy over the good one. Except possibly not when it comes to Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. I think it may be possible that those movies are the first that I prefer the good guys…Except for Iron Man.
- My best, best, BEST friend and I have known each other for more than half our lives and apart from my family she is the only other person to be in my life that long.
- I am one of those very annoying people that actually does like a bit of everything, music-wise
- Over probably the last 5 years I’ve started to realise that I am nothing like most of my friends. I have completely ways of seeing the world and it has made me feel incredibly lonely, BUT, I am meeting people now and am starting to believe in myself again.
- I am Doctor Who obsessed and I’ve started to watch the original series. People think that I know everything from the William Hartnell years, but I actually don’t.
- Ironically when I started my course to train to become a Librarian, I stopped reading. It’s only been since I started to volunteer at my local Library that I restarted again.
- While most people seem to freak out about rats, I have actually three pet rats and think that they are adorable (I still want a hamster, but they are illegal in Australia).
- I do things like meditation, reiki…I never try and force it down people’s throats though.
- I love to dance! Although I have not joined a local dance class or something like that, I have a lot of the dancing games on my xBox and I play them a couple of times a week.
- I don’t just have an xBox…I have an Star Wars xBox with a C3PO gold controller!
- I love watching Vlog’s, especially those ones of Cosplaying and am currently trying to set up one for this Blog!
- I love the crime channel and for the longest time I could not figure out why. I think it’s because I love that in all of the programs, they find their person and justice is done.
- Speaking of Justice, a role model of mine is Athena the Goddess of Wisdom, law and justice. When I was in High School, my ancient classical studies class was the only class I use to get A’s.
- I suffer from dyslexia and due to large classrooms, this went unnoticed through 99% of my schooling, until Year 12. Where my ancient classical studies teacher recognised and helped me. I know have exercises that help me cope. As annoying as it may be, I constantly I have to re-read everything.
- I am an animal lover, although not a vegetarian. When I was little my brother, cousins and I had a nature club and we took “care” of any animal that we could find. We found lizards, caterpillars, millipedes…Yes…everything!
- I have travelled overseas mainly to Arizona, I have also travelled to the UK. Once I get a well paying job I will be saving to go back there for at least one last time, for a long time. I don’t think it will be my very last time, but it will be for a long time.
- I love both coffee and tea…I have been experimenting with different teas and coffees this year, it has been a good time!
- I am organising my 30th party while I am writing this…I get really stressed out organising parties.
- I am an Facebook ‘addict’ but one of my resolutions to stay off of Facebook once a week, has been helping and I find that I am getting stuff done!
- Over the last year I have been changing, getting rid of and acquiring new things, so that I can have a more “grown up” bedroom. I think I have more toys (statues, figurines) than I ever have before!
- Before I started my studies I was a call centre operator, but I never ever want to do it again!
- Out of all my thirty years I have found this past year I have learnt the most about myself and have noticed huge changes for myself.
- I am more happier being single than when I am in a relationships. I seem to have more fun!
- I am more of a dog person than a cat person, but I love kittens!
- Apart from this year I have been back-stabbed about two weeks before my birthday parties. You can imagine how happy I am that this year didn’t happen!
- I think this year is definitely the year that I have learnt “It’s more important to have a few true friends than a lot of fake acquaintances”.
- I cannot stand romantic comedy movies, the only one I have ever enjoyed was “Love Actually”. I enjoy actual comedies, musicals and LOVE action films!
- Although I am a huge Disney fan I am probably the most realist idealist you will ever meet. Probably why I am still single, I’ve noticed a lack of honesty, compassion and open-mindedness these days. Which are probably the three most important values in any relationship.
- I am girl who does not love chocolate! Give me a packet of chips any day, I have to be in the mood for chocolate…Shocking, I know!
- Although I have just spent this past year trying to remodel my room and make it more ‘adult’ I have just gotten a whole tonne of presents which I have no clue what to do with!