I have decided that I am going to start doing a monthly wrap up, on some of my favourite things from that month. That why I can look back and smile. What a great month to start on than my own birthday month!
Books I have read: (Including books I have not put on my Goodreads list)
- Truly, Madly, Guilty – Liane Moriarty.
- The Distant Hours – Kate Morton
- Lord of Shadows – Cassandra Clare.
Food I’ve made, or am going to make:
*Edit* I fell asleep in the middle of writing this one! – Too possibly be completed a later date.*
New Year! New Start! New Goals!
I don’t think that I should actually make goals for an entire year, because month by month is much easier. If I make a goal for the year, it’d be much easier for me to go “Oh I can do that next month”.
- I would love to get away with my partner. There’s this little beach town that I love in my state and I have always wanted to stay there overnight, it’s perfect Summer weather and a perfect Summer beach town. I just have to convince him!
- I’m reading a few books while I’ve got some time off before the busy season starts at my work place. See a review coming soon!
- I want to get a few things set up before I really start back up at work. Like a meditation space etc.
- Make lasagna…from scratch! I love it and I want do it, but I’ve never done it before!