New Year! New Start! New Goals!
I don’t think that I should actually make goals for an entire year, because month by month is much easier. If I make a goal for the year, it’d be much easier for me to go “Oh I can do that next month”.
- I would love to get away with my partner. There’s this little beach town that I love in my state and I have always wanted to stay there overnight, it’s perfect Summer weather and a perfect Summer beach town. I just have to convince him!
- I’m reading a few books while I’ve got some time off before the busy season starts at my work place. See a review coming soon!
- I want to get a few things set up before I really start back up at work. Like a meditation space etc.
- Make lasagna…from scratch! I love it and I want do it, but I’ve never done it before!
So it’s one month until December…It may not exactly be a “storm” but December, Christmas month and last month of the year can get a little crazy!
So for the next month at least, I will be posting links to literary type pages that I think have good gifts for people that you might want to consider getting for your literary friends.
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/storiarts – Literary Apparel for your Bookish life!
Share Your World – 2015 Week #27
Can you believe that we are up to Week 27! Less than half a year to go until Christmas already!
What is your favorite month of the year?
I have two! (hope that’s allowed!) I love April for two reasons, the main one is that it’s my Birthday month (yay) and the second is that it’s Easter, roughly, and we get so many public holidays during the month. My second favourite month is December, I am such a Christmas person, I love it! I love the magic it can bring and how it just brings my entire family together. It’s the only time of year that we are all together, everyone comes from interstate. Also though December is the month where the year ends and you can start all refreshed and renewed.
Do you drink coffee at all?
I am definitely a coffee drinker, I probably have three cups a days. Sometimes I’ll change it up and have a cup of tea in there somewhere and I can’t drink coffee when I’m sick. I still will drink water and I will have days where I just want to drink water because I feel dehydrated.
What was one of your first moneymaking jobs (other than babysitting or newspaper delivery)?
Call centre work, oh I hated it! Great money but the work is horrible. People are just so much more aggressive over the phone for some unknown reason. It’s also a huge regret of mine because I wanted to money to go travelling, but it seems to be a lot harder to get a job when you’ve been go travelling a lot =/
List: If you play video/computer games list 5 games you like?
I love to play video games, some of them are like therapy for me.
- The Sims (probably my favourite game!)
- Age of Empires
- Rollercoaster Tycoon
- Fable II & III (xBox games)
- Settlers….That’s mainly because that’s the one my partner and I play,lol.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?